≒23≒

"So when you hold me,"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Yoongi, what happened yesterday? I saw like two police cars at your house on my way to the dance studio." Jimin said, meeting up with Yoongi before they went to find Taehyung for lunch.

"It's nothing, Jimin," Yoongi said, giving the younger a small smile, Jimin shook his head but left the subject alone, soon they met up with Taehyung and Taehyung said he's going outside for lunch with Jungkook and Jimin got a message from a teacher so now he had to work on the project he hadn't even started on for that class.

In short.

Both Taehyung and Yoongi went outside for lunch.

"Hey, I thought you would never come," Jungkook said, greeting Taehyung with a kiss. "Oh trust me, he came," Jin said, a frown playing at his lips, Namjoon fake gagged before he smiled at Yoongi.

"Hey, Yoongi, Hoseok should be coming any minute now," he said, Yoongi nodded with a smile but it fell when he saw Hoseok walking up with Alicia behind him. "What's up, fuckers? Alicia's sitting out here with us because she wants to smoke." Hoseok explained, greeting Yoongi with a kiss as he leaned against the tree.

Yoongi bit his lip as he glanced at Alicia, the girl was definitely the devil, and it was obvious no one wanted her around. So why does she keep trying? "Hoseok, give me your lighter,"

"Buy your own," Hoseok rolled his eyes, but passed the girl his lighter anyways, the girl smirked as she grabbed it and lit her cigarette, giving the lighter back to Hoseok. "Bet Yoongi doesn't smoke," she mumbled, Yoongi have her a look that definitely had hate in his eyes.

"He doesn't," Jungkook said before Yoongi could even open his mouth. "Must suck, you've got to live on the risky side, good boy." Alicia teased, but Yoongi only glared at her, Alicia rolled her eyes. "You're no fun." She said, she then turned to Jin.

But before she could even open her mouth, Jin put his hand up, "Nuh-uh bitch," he said, Alicia spat her pierced tongue out as she turned to Namjoon. "Why do you keep trying to talk to them, they obviously don't want to talk to you," Yoongi blurted, he didn't mean to say it out loud, but at the same time, he was glad he did.

Hoseok pulled the boy closer by his waist but that didn't save him from the annoying ticking time bomb whose name was 'Alicia'. "Because, in the inside, I know they love me,"

"I'm gay...so.." Jin blurted, Namjoon sighed as he face palmed and shook his head, Jin shrugged as he leaned against the tree. "Yeah right."

"What? Do you have something against gay people or something?" Yoongi blurted once again, after that shit with Sangbum, he's done being nice and quiet about everything.

"No, I'm just saying, it's quiet a coincidence everyone's suddenly gay for each other the moment I decide to look like a snack." Alicia spat, Yoongi rolled his eyes and Hoseok and Taehyung shared confused and scared looks, they've never seen Yoongi like this.

"More like a fucking crumb, stop trying to make yourself look like the shit."

"Oh! I know you can't be talking when you walk around this school dressed as a slut everyday and being a fucking brat just to get guys to notice you. You're a little attention seeker," Alicia snapped, stepping closer to Yoongi.

Yoongi bit his lip as he felt Hoseok pulled him even closer, if possible. "I don't even understand why anyone would fuck you, you're the only attention seeker I see right now," Yoongi said, Alicia rolled her eyes as she pulled the cigarette out of her mouth and stomped on it.

"Don't make me get started on the fact that you used to sit on guys laps and kiss them on the cheek and let them hold and touch you just so that you could feel like you belong. Because we all know that's what you do. You probably let the guys at home do it to you too just so that you can feel loved and relevant. What? Did your dad leave you as a baby or something? Please, let us know," Alicia said, Yoongi growled as he tried to grab at her but Hoseok wrapped his arms around his waists and held him back.

"Let me go, Hoseok!" Yoongi yelled, anger clear in his eyes as Hoseok picked Yoongi up of the ground, he only grew more annoyed as he watched Alicia laugh in his face about the shit she said. He kicked and yelled for Hoseok to let him go but Hoseok still held him, whispering in his ear for him to calm down.

"Hoseok! Let me go right the fuck now!" Yoongi yelled, now scratching at his arms, Hoseok hissed as he pulled one arm away, giving Yoongi the chance to scratch at his other arm and he was completely free.

Before anyone knew it, Yoongi grabbed Alicia and pushed her to the ground, he wasn't planning on hitting the girl, he just really wanted to do something to the bitch. Taehyung was the first person to grab Yoongi, but the smaller wasn't going to let go of this so easily, he hit Taehyungs arms, even though it didn't hurt the younger, and told him to let him go, Taehyung only shook his head and pulled Yoongi off of the girl.

"Fuck you! You're a fucking bitch and I hope you burn in hell!" Yoongi yelled, angry tears painting his red cheeks, Hoseok was the one to grab Yoongi now and picked him up and carried him into the school. He took him to the bathroom and dried his tears with kisses on his cheeks.

"Baby, calm down, she's not here anymore, calm down," he said, but Yoongi was still shaking and he couldn't calm down because the words she said to him kept circling in his mind and he just couldn't for the life of him let them just leave.

"I don't want you near her ever again,"

"Bab-"

"Hobi!" Yoongi said, cutting Hoseok off and god he's never seen Yoongi cry like this, his voice was so broken and his face was beat red, he felt so bad. "Did you hear what she said to me? Were you paying any attention at all?" Yoongi cried.

"But baby, I can't just...I have to keep talking to her baby, just for a little while longer,"

"Why! What does she have that you need to stay with her longer for?! She has the worst personality and God I hate her! So why!" Yoongi yelled, and Hoseok swore his heart broke because he couldn't do this, he couldn't tell Yoongi why but at the same time, he had to stay with Alicia for a little while longer, for reasons he can't tell Yoongi. Not now, anyway.

"I can't tell you," Hoseok whispered, not looking Yoongi in the eyes. "You can't tell me? Really, Hoseok?" He yelled, lightly pushing the taller, "Really? Okay, Fine, when you can tell me, that's when you can fucking talk to me again, dick." Yoongi cursed, pushing Hoseok out of the way to leave the bathroom.

Hoseok really didn't know what to do, he had to keep this thing going with Yoongi and he also had to keep this thing going Alicia after he's finished with Yoongi. But he can't handle not being able to talk to the smaller boy. "God I'm in some fucked up shit."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

This is way off from how the original plot was supposed to go but hopefully I can steer it back in the right direction.

I also just woke up and it's almost 5 in the afternoon...sleep is a good thing kids, you need it.