≒30≒

(Sorry for any mistakes and this chapter is kinda short)

Hoseok groaned as he tried his best to stop crying because this was his idea and he knew this was going to happen, that's what he was hoping for, for Yoongi to get mad at him and break up with him. So that he didn't have to.

And it worked so he shouldn't be crying because this is what he wanted. He wanted this because he didn't want or love Yoongi. He didn't fall for Yoongi. So he shouldn't be crying.

Most would say he's in denial.

Others would say he's a fucking dumbass.

He shook his head as he made his way outside, where his friends were and were waiting for the results. He pushed open the doors and groaned once again because he knew damn well his eyes were red. "So...How'd it go?"

"We're officially no longer together."

"You look uh...sad..." Namjoon mentioned, Hoseok rolled his eyes. "I'm not."Namjoon huffed but left the subject alone, Hoseok wasn't looking at any of his friends and instead at his phone, trying to forget the recent events that occurred, he couldn't look at them because he was pretty sure he eyes were still red.

Alicia groaned as she stomped on the cigarette she was holding. "Fucking finally, I was starting to feel like you were starting to fall for him." She smiled, Hoseok rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair. This is bad. Real bad.

He can't get Yoongi out of his head. He couldn't stop thinking about the smaller and every time he even thinks for a second that he did, he pops right back into his mind. He's torn, he felt that same emptiness he felt when he watched Yoongi walk away, he felt like he was slowly falling apart and apparently, Yoongi was the glue that was supposed to hold him together.

"-eok," Jin groaned, Hoseok's head snapped up towards the older, eyes wide as he let out a small, confused sound. "I said, now what are you going to do?"

"Oh, I'm gunna uh...I'm gunna just go how I've always been going before I met Yoongi, you know." Hoseok mumbled, shrugging with a small sigh as he looked away from his group of friends...and Alicia. "Hmm, now that I think about it." Jungkook mumbled as he looked at Hoseok.

"I can't think of how you were before you got with Yoongi," Namjoon nodded. "He's right, man, I can't think of a moment where you weren't at least with or talking about Yoongi and the bet." He added, Jin nodding along.

"What's that supposed to mean, huh?" Hoseok asked, suspiciously defensive. "Nothing, just that those three months really showed off more than just the douche baggie side of you, that's all," Jin shrugged, Hoseok narrowed his eyes at him. "Please, explain."

"Well...before you went with Yoongi you were always so much more rude and an asshole, and you barely gave a shit about school. Weeks into dating Yoongi, you didn't speak so rude, you actually gave a shit about doing the project we had been trying to get you to do for a month, and the way you look at people changed, you didn't look at them like you were about the fight them for the first thing that came past their lips like you used to. You just changed man."

"All because of Yoongi." Jungkook added, Namjoon made a face. "Why are you two making it sound like a bad thing?" Jungkook shook his head. "Oh it's not, it's great, I'm just saying, being with Yoongi has really changed him into a better man." He shrugged, Jin nodded along and Namjoon huffed but agreed.

And suddenly that emptiness hit him once again. So hard he almost lost his balance. "I can't fucking believe." He started and then sighed, not continuing and instead reaching for his box of cigarettes, but he forgot the week before today, he made a promise with Yoongi saying he wouldn't smoke as much as usual. But God did he need one right now.

"Can you guys stop talking about that twink? They just broke up and I don't think he want to hear about the mistake he was dating for a whole three months." Alicia sighed, smiling at Hoseok as the other rolled his eyes in return. Namjoon also rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Jeongguk." Jungkook jumped as he heard the name he rarely goes by being called out. Hoseok also froze because Holy shit, did Yoongi go back and tell his friends already? Shit, this might actually ruin their relationship. "Oh, hey Taehyung." Jungkook smiled, Taehyung didn't smile back, but his lips did twitch a little.

"I need to talk to you,"

"About..."

"It's nothing too serious, idiot. I just wanted to ask you something." Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook looked at him for a second longer before he stuffed his phone in his pocket and made his way towards Taehyung, turning back at his friends to do a two fingered salute as they went into the school.

"Question." Jin asked once the two were out of sight. "Did he ask about the bet?" Hoseok's heart sank to his stomach. Yes, he did. But do they need to know that? Probably so, but at the same time, Hoseok can't really handle reliving the moment he saw the heartbreak in Yoongis eyes when he told him about the bet. It's probably safer to lie.

"No, he was really upset but he didn't know anything." Hoseok lied, Namjoon let out a small sigh, "I guess that's good on Jungkooks part, he's in fucking love with that kid." Jin and nodded and Alicia just sighed.

"What is it this time?" Jin groaned as he turned to her, the smaller girl just sighed again and leaned against Hoseok, the older quickly stepping away because he really didn't want her near him at the time.

"It's nothing serious it's just. Every time I'm with you guys it's always 'Yoongi this' and 'Yoongi that' it makes me feel left out." She pouted, no one gave in, not the same way they would with Yoongis pouting while Hoseok tried his best to say no even though the whole group is pushing him to say yes because they couldn't handle the cuteness. No, it's just not the same.

"Honey, no one wanted you to feel 'in' in the first place, you brought yourself in here, it's not my fault no one wants you." Jin shrugged, leaning against Namjoon with an arm around his shoulder. "Hoseok wants me, isn't that right, Hobi?" Alicia said, reaching to hold his arm.

If he feels this one more time he's really going to break down, Yoongi was the only person that called him Hobi, that nickname wasn't even a thought until Yoongi said it the first time they went on a date and the second when they first kissed. And he knew Alicia's using this nickname because she heard him use it. It shouldn't hurt this much. It's just a fucking name, it shouldn't hurt this goddamn much.

Hoseok shook his head as he stepped away from her. "I just...I need to be alone for awhile." He said, sighing as he made his way back into the school before he started to break down in front of the people he just convinced he didn't love Yoongi.

"What's wrong with him?" Alicia asked, Jin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "That my friend," Namjoon nodded, a small, satisfied smirk playing at his lips because he knew he was right. "Is reality finally hitting Hoseok with how bad he fucked up."

—-