≒60≒

A week or so later, idk I'm terrible with time skips but I do them all the time : )

(lol, dont come for me if any of this is wrong. I dont know how highschool graduations work)

(Also, Sorry for any mistakes. I lost braincells 😔)

"Yoongi, please try not to trip," Matilda said trying her very best to fix his bedhead, she was currently getting him ready for his graduation. Yoongi rolled his eyes as his father chuckled while drinking his coffee. "I'm not as clumsy as you, ma,"

"Watch it," his mother mumbled, finally giving up and patting his shoulder. "I'll text you later today to tell you when we're ready to go." she said, Yoongi nodded as he heard someone honk their horn outside. "That's probably Tae,"

"Yeah, go," Matilda nodded, "And tell him I said hi!" she added as her son walked out of the house. "Hurry up, Yoongs!" Jimin yelled from the backseat, Taehyung rolling his eyes but smiling at the smaller.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Yoongi mumbled, getting into the passenger seat. He was mostly silent during the ride to the school. He was excited about finally finishing school (even though he might go to college, which will be a few more years). But he wasn't excited about the fact that he would be moving a few hours after he's graduated. He doesn't have much time to hang out with his friends and say goodbye.

In almost no time they were already at the school, he heard Jimin groan as they all got out of the car. "I already wanna leave," he mumbled, looking at his cap before lazily putting it on his head. "At least try to be presentable." Taehyung mumbled, Jimin rolled his eyes, "Are you my mom? No? Didn't think so."

"You two bicker too much, shut up." Yoongi said, going to the sidewalk of the school so he can go to the back, where the ceremony was being held. "I'm so tired, I wanted to just stay in bed, but I pulled through for you guys." Jimin mumbled.

"Trust me, no one asked you to." Taehyung said, but then let out a yelp when Jin hit both him and Jimin in the back. "You fuckers ready to get out of this hell hole?" he asked, he was obviously more than happy to graduate. "Who isn't?" Namjoon asked, Hoseok and Jungkook walking behind him.

Jin nodded in agreement as he lit a cigarette, throwing his lighter to Hoseok, who lit his own. "Yah, the staff are going to see you," Jungkook said, Hoseok shrugged, "I'll put it out before we go all the way over there,"

"Yeah, just don't burn your gown." Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok slinging an arm around his shoulders. "I'll be careful," he smiled, Yoongi rolled his eyes and made a gesture for Hoseok to give him the cigarette, the younger let him take a pull from it before taking it back.

"I really wish that wasn't goals because you two are sharing lung cancer...but goals." Jimin said, Namjoon nodded, "I agree, like both of you are killing yourselves, but it's strangely cute that you two are sharing."

"It's not goals if we're not dating." Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded, "Friendship goals." he said, Jin and Namjoon shared looks before rolling their eyes. "Hurry up and put the damn thing out, we're about to take our seats." Taehyung said, Jin mocking him behind his back but taking one more pull before throwing the cigarette on the ground and stomping on it.

"Alright, let's get this over with."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fucking finally it's over!" Jin groaned, leaning on Namjoon as they made their way back to his car, Jungkook following behind him like their child.

"Yoongi, we're all going out to eat. You're coming, right?" Jimin asked, Yoongi nodded and watched as Jimin grabbed Taehyung and ran to his car.

"A bunch of children," Hoseok sighed, scaring the shit out of Yoongi as he turned to look at him. "Sorry. Are you okay?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I just jumped a bit, I'm fine."