≒25≒

Do you wanna know me?

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

It's been two days and Yoongi hasn't said a word to Hoseok, as he said. Hoseok would try starting a conversation only for Yoongi to walk off.

And everytime he walked off, he would go to that walking piece of shit, Jaebum. Jaebum is like another Hoseok, he's a bad boy who goes out with people for the fun of it. He knows about his and Yoongis relationship yet he's still flirting with him and Yoongis letting him.!

Hoseok was just about to go up to Jaebum, who was talking to Yoongi, to give him a piece of his mind when Alicia popped up in front of him. "Move."

"I wanna talk,"

"Move." Hoseok growled, his eyes piercing as he looked down at her, Alicia took a step back because she barely ever sees that look on his face, it was scary enough to make her leave all together. "Why are you so mad?"

"Does it fucking matter? Just move!" Hoseok once again growled, Yoongi was standing behind Alicia and turned to give Hoseok a weird look before he turned back around and continued talking to Jaebum. "What? Still going after him even after he ended shit with you,"

"He didn't end anything, he just doesn't want to talk to me because of you," Hoseok said, Alicia huffed as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "Whatever," she mumbled, clicking her tongue as she looked behind her at Yoongi and then to Hoseok. "You're only with him because of the bet-" she started, but Hoseok quickly slammed a hand over her mouth. "What the fuck?!"

"What? Sixty dollars? Who could pass that up?" Alicia said ever louder, smirking because she knew Yoongi at least heard that. "I mean! I would sleep with someone for sixty dollars too if I had the chance!" She smirked, Hoseok growled as she ran off, he looked at Yoongi and Jaebum, who were still talking, before he ran after the girl. He was going to kill her.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"So, why are you two so quiet today?" Roa asked as she sat at the table her three male friends sit at. Jimin nodded as he looked at the two. "Yeah, yesterday you said you weren't feeling well," he said, pointing at Yoongi, "And you said something, I had stopped listening when you mentioned Jungkook," he said as he turned to Taehyung, who only rolled his eyes.

Yoongi and Taehyung only told Roa and Jimin half of the story, all they knew is that Hoseok is having to choose between his boyfriend or some random girl and he can't seem to make his up quick enough.

"But Jungkooks not here and you seem fine so why are you so quiet?" Roa said, Yoongi shrugged as he looked at Taehyung, the look on his eyes saying, If you tell them I'll kill you. Taehyung only sighed, "It's nothing, just tired,"

"Hmm, maybe." Jimin mumbled, but he was squinting at the younger boy, Taehyung only rolled his eyes as he watched Hoseok come up to the table, Yoongi huffing as he turned away from the younger.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked, clearly annoyed at just his presence, and the fact that Yoongi turned away from him isn't helping either. "I need to talk to Yoongi." Hoseok said, everyone continued to stare at him until he sighed. "Alone, please?"

"Fuck you, I'm not moving from this table or this food," Jimin said, Hoseok groaned as he looked at Yoongi, the smaller trying his best to avoid eye contact. "Fine. Fine. We can talk."

"Thank you," Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled slightly at his friends and then followed Hoseok out of the cafeteria and outside, away from the tree Hoseok's friends were currently at.

"Okay so, I had a talk with Alicia and.."

"And?"

"And I'm not going to talk to her anymore, she's no longer going to be an issue for you and I promise you if she talks to me I'm going to ignore her as if she doesn't even exist." Hoseok said, Yoongi bit his lip as he looked up at the younger and thought about what he said.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Yoongi continued to think before he nodded, standing on his tip toes to kiss Hoseok on his cheek. "You forgive people too easily," Hoseok said, Yoongi shrugged as he made his way to the school doors. "You wanna come over?"

"Why?"

"It's part of your apology, you're going to spend time with me since you've been spending most of your time with Alicia." Yoongi said, that thing she said about sixty dollars in the back of his mind, he didn't know what the fuck she was talking about but it seems like Hoseok didn't like it.

"You got me there, I'll be there,"

"Okay." Yoongi said as he waved goodbye and closed the door, going back into the cafeteria with a smile on his face.

Hoseok smirked as he walked over to his friends, the three rolling their eyes at their friend. "You're an idiot." Jin mumbled, Hoseok groaned as he leaned against the tree.

"I know it's wrong to lie, but as long as I lowkey talk to Alicia he won't know," Hoseok shrugged, "You're setting yourself up for trouble," Namjoon only sighed, Jungkook nodded.

"You better be sure about this, Taehyung finds out you broke his heart and I'm done for." Jungkook said, Hoseok gave him a look, "You're the one who gave me the idea,"

"I didn't think of he consequences," Jungkook pouted, Jin sighed and rolled his eyes, "Like always."

"Shut the fuck up,"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
I wonder how this is going to go 🤔

Markie.