≒12≒

"I'll never let you go"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Hoseok waved goodbye at Yoo gi before he made his way to his group of friends. "Sup fuckers," he smiled, Jin rolled his eyes. "Hey,"

"So...Yoongi huh?" Namjoon asked, Hoseok nodded with a proud smile on his face, Jungkook whistled as he watched Yoongi walk past. "I'm hitting that shit once your three months are up ,do you see his ass?" Hoseok hit the younger.

"But anyways," Namjoon said, getting the last book he needs and shutting his locker. "Did you meet his parents?"
Hoseok nodded as he grabbed his books from Jungkook and made his way down the hall. "I did, his mom is really nice," he said, Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Like every gay Guys Mom," He mumbled, Jin punched him in the arm. Hoseok rolled his eyes Before he continued, "and his dad said it was nice to meet me, but the way he looked at me said otherwise," he said, it was Jin's turn to roll his eyes as he and Namjoon stopped at their class.

"Please don't tell me you actually care about what they think," he said, Hoseok shook his head, "good, cuz once three months is up, this thing you've got going is over and you can get your twenty,"

"I honestly think Hoseok should get like, triple the amount, I mean he's going to end up falling for Yoongi and breaking his own heart." Namjoon said, Jungkooks eyes widened as he slapped Namjoons arm.

"Shut your mouth," he whispered, Hoseok smirked as he looked at Jungkook, who looked like a deer in headlights. "You know what? I think that's a great idea Joon. Sixty it is." He smiled before walking off.

"I don't even have five yet." Jungkook said, Jin put a hand on his shoulder. "I would help you but..." Jin started, looking at Jungkook with fake sympathy.

"I don't really like you. I hope you can see where I'm coming from," he sighed, Jungkook scoffed as he pushed his hand off. "Fuck off,"

"Language, Mr. Jeon!" He teacher said from inside Jin's classroom. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he flipped his teacher off. "Fuck you Mr. Carter!" He yelled before running down the hall to get to his class before he's late.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Yoongi sighed as he sat outside on his phone. Both Jimin and Taehyung had to stay in a class to finish a paper before its due. So today, Yoongi was alone.

He sighed as he grabbed his phone and began to play games and look through Twitter and instagram, there was obviously nothing to see nor play.

He was interrupted by the sound of he doors opening, he look towards the entrance and saw Hoseok standing beside Jungkook with an unlit cigarette in between his lips. Yoongi watched as Hoseok punched the Younger with a growl. Jungkook only laughed harder as he went back into the school, saying he would come back.

Hoseok only rolled his eyes as he went towards the tree that Yoongi was currently standing at. "Hey babe, what're you doing here?" Yoongi shrugged as he stuffed his phone in his back pocket.

"Tae and Jimin has to do a paper so I'm all alone today," Yoongi pouted, watching as Hoseok grabbed a lighter and lit his cigarette, he pulled the toxic product out of his mouth and blew out a puff of smoke before replacing it.

Yoongi frowned as he stared at Hoseok. "Hobi," Yoongi started, Hoseok hummed as he leaned against the tree. "It's bad to smoke," Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded as he took the cigarette out of his mouth.

"I know baby doll, but I can't stop," Hoseok said, Yoongi only stared at him with those big, doe eyes. "Have you ever smoked before?" It was a dumb question, but Hoseok was a slightly dumb guy.