o n e

kimberly

i've been living with the boys for about 3 months now. lets say we're all like siblings. i met them from my best friend brandon. we've known each other since middle school. i told him that i was struggling, he flew me out to cali and told me to live with them. heres where i met my beautiful best friend valerie, we met at dance lessons. the boys accepted for her to live with us. now im 18, living my life in LA with my best friends. i couldn't be anymore happier.

"its so fucking hot in this house!" zion shouted as he came down stairs.

"then take a cold shower." val told him.

"edwin is in the shower and austin's in the other doing who knows what." zion said as he opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"go play fortnite or something." i say as i flip through the channels on the tv.

"i cant! it fucking shut down because it heated up." zion complained.

"well, i cant help you."

"z, you're wearing a sweater." brandon said.

i look up and see zion wearing a green hoodie.

"dumbass." i mumble. i didn't even notice.

"and you fuckin complaining that its hot." val shook her head.

"it was cold in my room." zion said as he pulled it over his head.

"then go back in there!"

"its boring!"

i laughed, "you're so annoying."

"you're so annoying." he mocks me. he walked to where i was sitting and sat down. "what we watching?"

i hum, "i dunno. there's nothing good on." i say still flipping through the channels.

"im tired." zion leaned his head on my shoulder.

"zion! you're sweaty!" i try i move my shoulder. he snuggles up against my arm. "z!" i shouted. which caused him to moved closer to me. he was almost on top of me.

"you're comfortable." i hear him mumble.

"get off!" i say putting the control down and try to push him off. "caleb get off me." i say more calm.

"nah."

"malu's comin." val said.

"what the fuck." i say.

zion got up, "what!"

val laughs, "bitch, you really think shes comin over here?"

"i mean i wouldn't be surprised." zion sat up straight.

"i cant believe you're related to her." i say grabbing the remote again.

"hey! we are not related! i would never wanna be related to maluhalu. we got family friends in common." val said.

"yeah your brother says otherwise." i chuckle.

"watch that! i fuckin forgot that our wild n out episode was coming out today." zion pointed at the tv.

i clicked it and saw nick cannon speaking.

"-give it up for the wack street boys."

"hol up he got a point for that?" val asked.

"bitch that was wack." i say. zion and brandon laughs.

"you the host of this show but thats all you finna be about. im still tryna figure out what rap career you're talking about." edwin says.