e i g h t

V A L

"what the hell are we gonna do?" edwin asked.

"this is the longest they haven't spoke." austin says.

"i've never heard kim so quite." nick said.

"look," brandon sighed, "we have to do something. these are our friends and they live together they can't ruin their relationship because one of them was stupid."

"zion stay making mistakes though. did you see what happened yesterday?" edwin asked.

"yeah, he was just asking a question though, people be extra." nick responds.

(a/n yes i know that drama happened before but isssss alright)

"anyway what do we do?" i ask.

"lets just talk to them." brandon says.

"val you talk to zion, he needs to hear from another girl." austin tells me. i nod.

"ill go with her." edwin says. "b, and austin can go with kim-"

"im not good at advice but i'll be with kim for support." nick says.

we all laugh. it is december 26th, and kim and zion are locked up in their room. for christmas, they both came down to open presents then went back up to their rooms. the only thing they said to each other was "thank you". later that day, kim would come out for a bit then go back to her room. then zion would come out. they're synced somehow. christmas eve was the same. these fuckers better be friends again.

edwin and i knocked on zions door. there was a groan that came from inside. i open the door and saw zion laying on his bed on his phone. i feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. i take it out and see that kim tweeted.

kimmy tweeted:
what if i did the same to you?

then another

kimmy tweeted:
you tell me you love me, but i ain't feeling it lately

one more. i think.

kimmy tweeted:
come in at 6 in the mornin'
where you been, where you been?

fuck sake kim. listening to queen naija right now. where the are the boys? then i get a text.

brandon

she ain't listening. she's literally blasting medicine.

i sigh. i turn my attention back to zion. edwin was already talking to him. i hear zion answering the tweets out loud. then i quickly go on twitter.

DREADHEADZEDD
that would suck

DREADHEADZEDD
trust me, i do

DREADHEADZEDD
  im sorry

these kids really be wanting people to know what's happening. knowing the fans they gonna put pieces together, though its fucking simple. i go to his bed and sit down.

"z delete your tweets." i say.

"why?"

"do you want the fans to know whats going on?" i ask him.