f o r t y s i x

kim

"you have to go back."

"i can't."

"yes you can. you should."

"no i can't, he'll hate me."

"kimberly, he could never hate you."

"maybe."

i was with elias and we were sitting down in his run down apartment. he lives here with his girl and ellianna. he can barley afford this place, so he wont be able to afford his sister living with him. i can't stay here i know i can't, but im scared to go back. im terrified.

"i'll go with you, nothing bad will happen."

"what if he wants to break up, im sure i disappointed him a lot this time." i say.

"kimberly. you were drugged, how can you possibly disappoint him. she drugged you on purpose."

"but it could go really really bad," i sigh, "i dont want to loose him."

"you've told me all the shit the two of you been through together, how can he leave you now if all those other times you both were sober."

"once i wasn't . i kissed my friend on new years, but we weren't talking at that time."

"okay and? you guys were on a break, that's understandable."

"but we were doing so good, i was so happy i got that weight lifted off my shoulders about sammi, now this shit happens."

elias stands up, "let's go."

i look up at him, "what?"

"let's go, im not letting you give up like this kim," he says and grabs ellianna from playing.

he puts her shoes on and her jacket. his girl was at work currently, she works graveyard, so its 9:23 pm. i groan and follow him out the door.

"im not driving." i tell him.

"give me the keys, and you put the car seat in the back."

we drove and talked the whole way. it was about an hour drive, would've been longer if there was traffic which i was hoping there was. i dont want to go inside at all.

he pulled in the drive way, i looked to see the lights on, they were on the porch. i could only see brandon, zion, nick, & valerie? shes here? she's probably pissed as fuck with me. i know what shes gonna say, & i hate it.

elias gets off the car & looks at me, "i go say hi, while you get her off, then you come, okay?"

"i dont wanna-"

"kimberly."

"fine."

he turns the car off as i get elli off, he walks over to them & they give him hugs & handshakes. as zion hugs him, he stares at me. i close the door & carry elli in my arms. i slowly walk towards them. elli squeals in my arms as she sees nick, hes her favorite.

"hi princess," nick coos as he smiles at her.

"hi!" she shouts as she reaches to him, meaning she was him to hold her.

he gets up & grabs her, "hey," he says & kisses my cheek.

"hi," i whisper back.

"i had to bring her back, she didn't want to but i know she should come back." elias starts.

"kim you didn't have to run away, we could've talked about it," brandon says.

"i didn't want to," i say.

"you dont want to talk about it?" zion asks.

i shake my head 'no'.

"we have to-" brandon begins.

"no," zion says. everyone looks at him, hes staring at me, "she said she doesn't want to talk about it so we dont, she doesn't want to fix this."

"i never said that." i argued.

"kinda seems like you mean it in that way if you dont want to talk about."

"what the fuck am i supposed to say zion? im sorry about getting drugged? im sorry i was completely not thinking in my mind, completely drugged & drunk that i did that. i didn't even know what i did, until brandon told me. i was out of my mind, zion. if i could've stopped it, i would've. i wish a thousand times that i could've stopped it."

"now you want to talk about it? i wasn't sure if you wanted to." he says.

i scoff, i shake my head and turn around. i start to walk away from the house.

"kimberly!"

"kim!"

i started walking on the sidewalk, where am i going? i have no idea.

"kimberly, babe, please don't."

"what zion, you dont want to talk about it."

"i never said that either," he walks next to me, "k-kimberly, please slow down."

"what, you cant keep up? you have long legs."

"babe, please, stop." he steps in front of me with his hands on my shoulders.

"no," i say backing up, "you smell like fucking weed."

i turn around & start walking in the other direction, where we came from. i hear him whisper something. he reeked of that shit. hes getting mad at me, but he lied to me. he said he stopped, but i smelled it, it was strong as fuck.

"im sorry kimberly, really. im so fucking sorry, i dont think we can fix us anymore."

i stopped walking, i froze.

______
zooooo weeee mamaaa

hi :) um so im really surprised yall are still here, its not a lot of you but a real handful, & thank you i genuinely appreciate it. i went on a hiatus, however not for 18 mOnThsSs 😤

but ive been thinking that, i need to have a new story to get me motivated more, this one has to come to an end, & i'll start a new one. next chapter will be a couple story plots & you guys get to vote for which one, okay?

thank you again for sticking around ❤️