t w e n t y f i v e

kim

basically, zion and austin's dumbass talk so loud. they were having a conversation behind the phone, which we were live on. austin asked zion when we were gonna tell the beanz, he said maybe tomorrow, meaning today. then austin said we almost got caught, zion fucking said that we didn't know the camera was there. so, the beanz knew exactly what he was talking about. that video of us hugging in the background of an interview.

zion got his wish, we're telling the beanz today.

that whole video, we recorded on the day i asked zion. we're posting it. i edited the video valerie started in the car into a short 1 minute and 30 seconds. zion is gonna post the video of just his recation, im not sure who recorded it, it was one of the boys. we are gonna post them exactly at 12:00. its 11:58, almost time to the media. im definitely kind of scared, i know there are some people out there who dont want me with zion, because they think i changed him. but who cares what they think? im fucking happy with him, and if he didn't want to be with me then he could've easily said no.

"post!" zion says running into my room.

i go to post the video, now a caption.

'date me.' with a kissy face emoji.

and there. posted. im so nervous, why am i so nervous? i refresh and zion's post pops up. his caption was 'mine' with a smiling devil emoji. i like it and comment hearts. i waited a bit and refreshed my post. as i read the comments a smile formed, everyone is so supportive. i liked a few comments. i look up at zion.

"when do we go live?" i ask him.

"lets do it in about 10 minutes."

"good, im fucking hungry." i say as i get up from my bed and walk out the room.

zion was currently moving his stuff back into my room. edwin was happy as fuck, he said zion did nothing but just lay there with simba. i walk down to the kitchen and see brandon eating a grilled chicken salad he made. he notices me and smiles.

"um, so wheres mine?" i ask him.

he looks down at his bowl and then back at me. he stretches his arms and held the bowl out to me.

"here." he says.

"b, im kidding."

"thank god, cause this shit good." he says and walks out the kitchen.

i open the fridge and see strawberries, oh my god, yes. i grab them and put a few out on a plate and washed them. i leaned back against the counter and started eating them. fuck, i left my phone in my room. oh well.

"get out," i hear. "no she does not want to see or talk to you." it was valerie.

i rush out the kitchen leaving the strawberries. i look and see valerie talking to gio who was standing at the door. gio notices me, thats when valerie turns around.

"kimberly." gio says.

"look she has nothing to say to you." valerie looks back at him.

"okay but i have things to say to her."

"gio what else do you have to say? didn't you learn last time you were here?" i say getting closer to them.

"last time i was here i believe i was talking to zion, and i didn't come to talk to him i came to talk to you."

"alright well you're talking to me."

"can we please just hangout? as friends."

"i think the fuc-" valerie starts.