t w e n t y t w o

k i m

zion and i want to keep our relationship private for about a week, we wanted to try a month, but we know we're gonna fail trying to hide. plus the fans will figure it out and we'd rather let them know than tease them or whatever. actually, i dont wanna tease them, zion was perfectly fine with that.

its been two days since we became a official. i wanna say that it feels different, but really, no. everything feels the same except that zion is back in my room. we watched movies all day yesterday. that night i asked him, he taught me fortnite. he was so excited to teach me, it was fucking cute. everytime i died, i kissed his cheek so he wont be mad at me. either that or he will just tackle me down.

all of the boys, val and i are going out to eat. i have no idea where, brandon and val were choosing the place. zion and i were currently trying to find an outfit. we'd both put something on and show each other at the same time. wow, i really like this boy.

"ready?" he called out.

"yeah." i respond back from my closet.

i walk out my closet and see him wearing a white shirt, a red and white flannel, black ripped jeans, and his nike air forces. i walked out with a camo jeans, tied with a belt, a white off the shoulder top that was tucked in, and some heels.

"nah, kim, you gotta wear a sexy ass dress." he says as he looks at me with a smile.

"you want sexy ass dress?" i ask. he nods. "okay." i sing as i turn back into my closet.

i grab a leopard print dress, and black heels that wrapped around my ankles. i put on a few pieces of jewelry, bracelets, a ring, and a necklace. i look at myself in the mirror before i walk out.

"you ready?" i ask.

"fuck yes." i hear him respond.

i walk back out to my room and zion sees me. a huge ass smile grows on his face. he falls back onto my bed with his hand over his heart. i laugh.

"kimberly, how the fuck do you look like that? you are literally so fucking beautiful." he sits back up to look at me.

"oh my god, shut up." i smile.

he stands up and walks to me, "this is all mine, alright, if i catch any guy checking you out, i'll throw hands."

i put my hands on his chest, "it's okay, i dont want them i want you, and i got you. thats all i need." i reach up and peck his lips with mine.

i feel his arms go lower around my waist. next thing i know im over his shoulders. i laugh out. he throws me onto the bed. he gasps.

"did i ruin your hair?"

i smile at him, "no its fine." i sit up, he looks at me.

"i can fix it." he grabs my gel and comb and kneels on the bed. he reaches over and combs my hair back. i had a slicked back low bun. i look up at him while trying to keep my head straight. he's so focused on my hair. he hums. "there." he looks at me and kisses my forehead.

i wrap my arms around his waist, "you know how many times i've been mad at you, i got over it because you're so cute?"

he laughs, "i know im cute."

i let go of him and slap his arm, "z im tryna give you a compliment."

"you telling me something that i already know."

"bitch." i hop off the bed and im about to start walking when he grabs my waist and pulls me back on the bed.

"im kidding, thank you."