s i x

kim

"oh shit. who kissed who?" val asked.

"she did, look at her." char said laughing.

"we like we're talking about how we felt about each other and like he was leaving and something came over me. i went up to him, grab his hand and like kissed him. then i felt myself against the wall." i said with a huge smile.

"dang, so you guys would've done it. he seemed into it. hands on your waist?" val asked me.

"mhm."

"kim he wanted you- actually he wants you." char said.

"we both agreed that if we ever became more that we would not last, because we always argue over little things, it would be toxic." i say, thinking about what he said.

"thats true." val said while making a face.

"what?" i ask her.

"no its true, you guys fight a lot. you say something then he gets mad then he says something to you then you get mad and then we're just there like give them a day."

i nod, "but i like him, a lot."

"well then, you guys will need to figure out a way to not fight all the time." char said.

i nod, again. shit, this all happened so fast. i cant even think right. okay, so i was mad at him, then found out that him and haley are related, got even more mad. then he came and apologized, and spoke his feelings. i spoke my feelings and we kissed. now we're here. where? where does that kiss leave us? fucking shit.

"lets go out to a party." valerie said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"im down, the boys went out so why cant we?" char asked.

"yeah, im down." i say, shrugging.

"okay, lets go!" val said running upstairs.

i look at char and she looks at me. she laughs and gets up. i get up and run, following val. i go into my room, with char behind me. i assume val went to get ready.

"wanna borrow something?" i ask charlotte, walking into my closet.

"yeah, im closer to your size anyway."

"y'all ready to fuck it up?" valerie asked walking into my room.

i turn and look at her, "fuck girl, you look hot." then i look at char who was next to me, "we look sexy as fuck."

"damn girl only if brandon was here to see you." val said.

"he's the one who left to have fun, now its my turn."

i managed to straighten my lion mane, and wore a skin tight pink dress that was a little lower than my knee, with a cut down the left leg. i just paired this with some plain black heels. we grabbed our phones, and a small purse to put them in. we decided to get an uber just in case we go too far.

"who's party is it?" i asked valerie, as we wait for the uber to arrive.

she giggles, "you see,"

"oh god." charlotte laughs.

"its this guy, he goes by the name kian lawley. you might have heard about him, he makes videos on youtube with his friend jc." i see a car slowly coming to a stop in front of us.

i drop my arms to my side, "really?"

"cant back out. you said you were down." valerie said walking towards the car.