t w e n t y o n e

k i m

"val, what the fuck do i do?"

"kimberly you obviously are still in love with zion. you haven't talked to gio, you cancelled on him. you and zion are full on in love with each other, everyone can see."

"so i give him a chance?" i ask.

"hell yes, but you know what you should do?"

"hm?"

"you ask him out."

"what the fuck, how do i do that?"

"make a whole ass set up, or something. just don't let him ask you, you do it." valerie says with a big smile on her face.

"alright, i have an idea."

"great, lets go shopping!" valerie says as she jumps up from her bed.

"this is all too fast, am i actually going to do this?" i ask.

"fuck yes, you are. kim lets face it, you'll never get over that canadian cancer crybaby boy."

i laugh as i look at myself in the mirror. eh, i dont feel like changing. i just grab a pair of valerie's shoes, which were black slip on vans. i walk to my room to grab my keys, then downstairs where val was waiting.

"when do you think the boys will be home?" i ask.

she looks at her phone, "we probably have like an hour and a half."

"shit." i whisper. i rush out the door and to my car. "thats not enough time."

valerie gets in the passenger seat, "its fine, he won't be able to see, he'll be lock him his room."

i nod, thats true. i start to pull out the driveway and start heading to michael's craft store.

"bitch, should we film this? do you want the relationship ship to be public?"

i shrug, "i dont know, i'll ask zion. but yeah film just in case."

she takes out her phone, "hi kimberly's channel! yall know me, im valerie her main bitch. right now what we're doing is heading to michael's because my baby girl is asking a special boy out."

i gasp, "we shouldn't have a thumbnail, like just make it all black. the title is just 'i did it' so it wont ruin the surprise." i say.

"bitch yes!" valerie shouts.
—-

on the car ride i changed my whole idea. i need zion the leave the house. i will need his ps4. see the plan is for me to build the words "date me" with a question mark at the end, on an empty world in fortnite. i'll probably need some assistance from valerie. i could ask one of the boys for help but i want it to be a surprise for everyone.

holy shit, am i actually going to date zion kuwonu?

thats if he says yes.

"val, what if he says no?" i ask as i look up at her. i was crouched down looking at the paints.

she laughs, "thats funny if you think he'll say no."

"i dunno, he probably is tired of me messing with him."

"thats why you're asking him out. so none of y'all can get hurt." i nod, i look back at the paints and grab a blue paint. when i got up, val had a white poster board.

" when did you get that?"

"right now."

"okay so whats your idea with paint and a poster board."