s e v e n t e e n

k i m

so sammi ditched tiffany for zion. wow, leaving your best friend for some guy. tiff shaded sammi on twitter, they unfollowed each other on instagram. and everyone knows that if you unfollow someone its such a big thing!

also, val found out about sammi and zion hooking up that one day. i told her i didn't tell her because it wasn't a big deal anymore and that im over it and that i got gio right now. like im happy i don't have to worry about zion right now, but he caused a fight between best friends, that ain't allowed. never ditch your closet friend for some guy, alright, never do it cause when the guy leaves you, you ain't got no one to go to.

i look at my phone for the time, its half way into 12. i definitely didn't just wake up, no. its not like i stood up all night watch netflix alone in my room. anyway, i really needa talk to z about this.

i get up from my bed and open my door. he better tell me the truth about whats going on. like no matter who i end up with, i will never stop talking to val. i will never leave her for some guy. thats some dumb shit.

i walk over to his room, that he shared with edwin. i was about to knock when i hear a door open, i look towards the bathroom and see zion standing there.

"what are you doing?" he asked as he walked up to me.

"i really need to talk to you." i say.

"alright lets talk." he says, he was about to turn around but i stopped him.

"no- not in my room. theres a huge mess in there."

"alright then, go in mine." i nod and open the door. he walks in behind me and closes the door. i sit on edwin's bed as he sat on his. he put his phone to charged then looked at me. "okay, so what?"

"you and sammi a thing?" i ask.

"why, aren't you dating gi-"

"z im not asking like that! i know i got gio, im just asking you a simple question."

"well i ain't got a simple answer for that simple question. i don't fuckin know what sam and i are."

"sammi knows damn well what you guys are." i tell him.

"she said that? kim, i have no idea-"

"do you know that her and tiff aren't talking because she chose you over her?" he shakes his head. "so, what are you and sammi?"

"why is this such a big deal what we are?" he attempts to whispers but failed, so he basically shouts.

"because zion! never let anyone get in between best friends! thats not okay! what if you're with this girl that, i dunno, brandon doesn't like her, but you like her so much. who do you choose?" i explain.

"i choose no one."

"no one? so you get no best friend and no lover."

"i got the other boys."

i scoff and shake my head, "what if no one likes her?"

"then fuck her then. my boys are the best."

i laugh in my head, kim not a good time.

"look," i say, "i don't know what you wanna call sammi-"

"my friend."

"tell her then. she cut off her best friend for you because she think you guys got something."