f o r t y t w o

kim

its been a few months since new years passed and now its april. no ones spoke of that night. i dont ever want to speak of that night, though i do think about it a lot. when i do think about it, it hurts me, it hurts me to think about what austin had told me. i hate myself for that night. but now zion and i are fine, i had distanced myself from him for a while to think. im toxic, im way too toxic for him. that was what i was thinking about. it sucked.

my morning started when edwin woke us all up by dropping pans on the floor. he wanted to make pancakes but he had butter on his hands and the pan slipped of his hands. he was on live too, so everything is recorded. we watched a video a fan posted and we just see everyone walking downstairs, and edwin hiding. val smacked the back of his head and we just stared at him.

"dumbass i swear." val says.

"my bad, i had butter on my hands." edwin said with his hands up.

"i dont care, these pancakes better be good." val told him and walked away to her room.

"funny how you think imma make you some!" edwin shouts.

"bitch!" val shouts back at him.

i walked up to his phone that was still on live.

"good morning." i smile.

"y'all look how fuckin ugly kimberly is." edwin says as he comes next to me.

"i know right, who gave her the right to look this ugly, god damn she built like a rat." nick adds to him.

i back up and look at both of them, "i know you're not talking about me. bitch."

"you is ugly." nick pointed at me.

"get your finger out of my face." i slap his hand.

"kimberly, face it. you wish you was us." edwin poses with his hand on his hip.

i laugh, "bitch you wish, gorilla lookin, orangutan built body ass."

nick and the other boys laugh.

"yes baby! you tell him." i hear zion say.

i look at edwin waiting for his response. he was staring at me with his mouth wide open.

"uh, jealousy is a disease, i hope you feel better baby." he says and then walks away.

"yeah, walk away. calling me ugly and shit." i roll my eyes.

i look back at the phone and read the comments. most of them were just laughing at that whole thing. edwin and i roast each other constantly. last week we went out to the store and we just stood in the isle just talking shit to each other. but in the end we just have that sibling relationship. nick and i have that too. its gets real funny though, sometimes we cant continue so we just start laughing. usually it lasts a whole day.

i continued talking to the live. there was a knock on the door. zion was closest and so he opened it. he went outside, i dont know who it was. after a few minutes brandon and austin joined me as edwin continued cooking. i look at the screen and i see the door open, zion peeks his body half way in.

"kim." i hear him.

i turn around and he tells me to go. i look back at the phone, "i'll be back." i say and walk towards him. "yeah?"

"someone wants to talk to you." he says as he moves and opens the door wider.

sammi was standing there. out of all the people i didn't expect to see her. i haven't seen her since new years.