f o r t y t h r e e

zion

i might just fucking marry her at this point. might just fuck around and have a family, honestly. im head over heels, im so fucking in love with her. just one look at her and my heart melts and i smile. shes so perfect, i love her. thats it, i love her. i want to spend the rest of my life with her.

kimberly has been talking to her brother recently. she wants him to come down here but he told her that hes been struggling with money and couldn't come. ive been talking to brandon and we decided that we were gonna go bring him and his little family to the house to surprise kim. hes the only family she has after all, & and she just really misses him. brandon's sister, haile, is in town, so the 4 of them could hang out since they grew up together. i just want kim to be happy, cause when she's happy, im happy.

valerie hasn't been talking to anyone besides austin and gilinsky. austin was the only one who didn't say anything which made it okay for her to talk to him. she's taking her pettiness to the next level, like she asks austin to ask us for something, and will wait for everyone to leave a room to go in there. if one of us try to talk to her she just ignores us. honestly, we don't care as much, but kimberly and nick care. i dont know why nick complains about it so much. shes been going out to gilinsky's place like everyday, edwin told her to just stay over there since she's always there but she just ignored him. kimberly has just been getting annoyed because of how petty shes being over something thats not her life or business.

"hey z, nathan is here." brandon peeks his head through the door.

i was in kim's room, which is technically my room at this point, playing on the playstaion.

"yeah?" i ask.

"yeah, he said he wants to talk to you." brandon said with a serious look.

i look back behind me to see kim just staring at me.

"i don't know why hes here, i haven't spoke to him for awhile." i say to her.

"maybe he heard about sammi coming over."

"i don't know, im just gonna go see what he wants." i say as i get off the bed.

"okay, be careful z." she says.

i walk over to her and bent down to give her a kiss.

"i will." i say and start to walk out the room.

i started to walk downstairs, i look towards the door and see edwin and brandon guarding the door. once they saw me they're faces dropped.

"ayo, i think he wants to fight you." edwin says.

"why? he told you that?"

"yes, he came up with a whole crew, z. he just asked for you and thats it." brandon said.

"we've just been listening to him talk to the other people. he just keeps saying 'im gonna just talk to him first'. and thats all he says." edwin continued.

"alright, im just gonna talk to him then. i dont even know why he wants to talk or fight." i say as i walked towards the door. i turn around as i put my hand of the knob, "also don't tell kim, until something actually happens. i don't want to worry her."

"for sure, and we'll be here if anything happens, we'll be listening." edwin confirms.

i nod my head and sigh as i open the door. the voices got real quiet. i look around at the people he had brought. i had only recognized a few people. haley, neviah, fuck i haven't seen neviah since i fought him. and other of people i recognized when i would go to nathan's house.

i close the door behind me, nathan had a smile, "whats up?" i ask him.

"man, i just wanna talk." he says as he clapped his hands together.