s i x t e e n

z i o n

maybe i made a mistake of letting gio take kim. but i dont want to hurt her again, or anymore. it hurts me to see her hurt, then it hurts me even more to know that im the one whos made her feel like that. gio makes her happy, i love seeing her happy, she deserves that. i want her to be happy with the person she loves, and if thats not me, then its okay. we think that we're meant to be with someone, but sometimes we're not, we just like to think that. i'll miss her though, i'll miss her.

the boys and i have been in the studio since 9am, and now it just turned 5 o'clock. when we got home kim was in the shower. valerie was eating some shit she made. brandon was making fun of her food, then almost got slapped. that shit was hilarious. austin and nick went upstairs to austins room to play mario kart. edwin and i watched wild n' out on tv. after a while brandon and valerie joined us and kim got out of the shower, and came downstairs all dressed up with black dress pants, with a, i guess, flowy button up that sat off her shoulders. her outfit admired her curves, which i loved.

"oo, shit, where you going?" valerie asked looking at kim.

"nah, wait, gio?" edwin pointed at her.

kim laughed, "yeah."

"i thought y'alls date was friday." brandon stated. me too b, what the fuck is this?

"yeah it is, still, but he texted me last night and asked if i was free today at 6:30. believe me, i asked the same thing he said that this is just a 'warm up'." she says looking at her phone.

a warm up date? what the fuck does that mean? is he making up shit to spend more time with her? warm up date my ass.

"damn girl, you know where hes taking you?" valerie asked.

kim shook her head, "nah, friday we're going bowling, today he told me to dress a bit casual with a bit of fancy. and said if i was going to wear heals to take extra shoes."

"aw, kim he cares about you. like you said he's so caring and respectful. i love that for you, i give you my permission." valerie said.

kim laughed, "bitch, i never wanted permission from you."

"yeah, she wants it from me, her bestfriend from middle school." brandon says getting up to hug her. she smiles at him.

"alright then, i see how it is." valerie says.

"i love you though." kim said. and i love you kim, i always have, and i always will. you said it to me too. do you still mean it, do you want to take those words back? no matter who you're with, who you marry, you will always have a soft spot in my heart. "i need to put my shoes on." she said as she still was hugging brandon. he lets go and she runs upstairs.

"dont trip." edwin says. after he spoke i see her fall on a step. i laugh.

"shut up!" she shouts.

"she tripped?" valerie asked.

i nod, still laughing then we all just laugh.

_

i look back at the time, 6:08, kim hasn't came down since the last time. does it take that long to put shoes on? 22 minutes until she leaves and goes with another guy. valerie went up to help her. i wonder if she thinks about what i feel. probably not. she probably feels relieved about not arguing with me. im gonna lose her to someone.

"z! get the door."

the door? i get up and open the door. i see gio standing there.

"hey homes." he says.