f i f t e e n

shii this a long chapter.

z i o n

sammi came over last night. kimberly spoke to her a little bit but then slowly went back to giovanny. she had two fucking guys on her last night. both kian and gio. kian brought a friend over, i think his name was sam. sam had his eyes all over kim. my friends even knew what was bothering me, i didn't tell them that it was kim though. she barely even spoke to me after she spoke with her 'asshole of a brother'. i still wanna know more about him. kimberly doesn't talk about her family much she only really spoke about her step dad whom i hate the most. if i ever see that guy, damn i have no idea what i would do.

edwin woke me up to help pick up from what was left from last night. i was not down, but what should have i expected? i share a room with him now.

i finished clean the backyard, that was a fun time. i walk back into the house and see kim sitting on the counter and gio almost between her legs. they were both eating cereal and laughing, or more like giggling since they tried to keep their laughs down.

"good morning zion." i noticed that gio saw me standing there.

kimberly turns around and we make eye contact for a split second until she turned back around. "morning." she mumbled.

"hey." i said grabbing a water bottle and opening it.

kimberly hops of the counter and places her bowl into the sink. "why you up so early?" she asks me.

"edwin woke me up to clean- around." i say, nodding.

"do you guys need me to help?" giovanny asked, also putting his bowl in the sink.

"actually yeah, a few people went out to the front and spilled juice or whatever on the porch, do you mind getting the mop? its out back." i tell him leaning against the counter.

"yeah, of course." he says. he walks past me and out to the back.

"you were just out there you couldve gotten it." kimberly says looking at me.

"what? he offered to help, i gave him his job." i shrug. "so, he told me y'all got a date on friday."

she nods, "yup, we're going bowling."

"you've never been-"

"i know im gonna suck, theres a first for everything right?" she says as she starts to walk out.

"kim." she turns around. "that guy, your brother, what happened?" i ask her.

she looked at me for a solid few seconds then sighed and looked away, "ill tell you later, i promise." she says, and with that she walks out the kitchen.

i set my water bottle down and rubbed my eyes. shit, blind comes out tonight. i take out my phone from my pocket and go to instagram to make a story. i flip the camera around and it faces me.

"this shit fire! y'all better stay up." i say into the camera. i add 'blind. 2nite' as the caption. i post it and walk out the kitchen. edwin was connecting his phone to the speaker. nick and austin woke up. wheres brandon? he's usually the second one up, or the first. i look at the door and see that gio was cleaning the porch. aw, poor dude. did he sleep with kim? on her bed? did they cuddle? i turn back into the kitchen, grabbed a few sheets of napkins and walked back out to gio.

"i gotchu." i say.

"ah, thanks." he sets the mop aside.

i kneeled down and started to wipe the floor. "so, what y'all do last night?"