t h i r t y t h r e e

kim

maybe i shouldn't have said yes to gio. but i did leave clothes there and i want them back, plus that sweater was expensive. he wants to meet up at the grove at 3. its still 11, and ive been thinking about what to say to zion. or even if i should say anything. i wanted to talk to val about this but she really doesn't like gio.

i made myself some egg pancakes, then nick walked in and wanted some too so i made him some. nick and i sat on the couch watching one day at a time. i think everyone was awake they were just in their rooms. nick and i have been getting close recently and i love it. he asked about yesterday with elias i told him everything. he was even happy that i have a niece. elias was 17 when he became a dad, and we're about to be 20. crazy. we probably should plan a party. maybe thats when i can meet the cnco boys. wow, i still cant believe joel knows me. hes just pretty, and his voice. wow. i should stop dreaming about another boy from another band, i mean its not like i'm gonna do anything.

"what you doing today?" nick asks.

"uh, im actually gonna go meet up with gio to get some of my stuff back." i say.

he looks at me, "zion knows?" i say nothing, i just shake my head 'no'. "well i can't say nothing because i dont know the full story, and you can do whatever you want."

"yeah, i dont wanna tell zion because he'll probably get mad, mostly because i said i didnt want to be friends with gio anymore. but here i am going to meet up with him."

"yeah but you're not meeting up as friends. you just going to get your stuff and coming back home."

i nod, "see, you understand me."

"of course, im cool like that." he smiles.

"thank you," i say. i get up and hold out my hand, "you done?"

"yeah thanks." nick hands me his plate.

i walk into the kitchen and wash our plates. i dont know how i feel right now. i actually happy because im getting my favorite sweater back but then im also lying to zion where im going. yeah told him i had to go send out some letters, which i do so technically im not fully lying. nothing can go wrong, right?

___

wrong.

maybe, i dont know.

im currently 2 minutes away from the place we're meeting up. i dont know what it was i just know that it's in the grove. i still need to find parking, which hopefully wont be hard since its thursday.

after driving around in circles i found a spot. i got off and paid the parking meter. okay, i have two hours. i probably wont even take two hours. i start to walk to the place gio described to me. something called the 't-tea shop' it was next to starbucks. i have never seen a tea shop there.

i finally saw the sign from a far and texted gio that i was outside. as im walking closer the curly headed boy walks outside the patio looking around. he finally sees me and he smiles. i got to him and we give a quick hug.

"hey, how are you?" he asks as we walk inside.

"im good, you?" i reply.

"yeah, im good. uh do you want something?" gio asks gesturing towards the tea.

i shake my head, "no, im good, thank you."

he nods, "alright, so i didn't wanna just bring the clothes just like that so i folded them and but them in this box. plus the perfume."

we walked to a table where there was a box. it was just a medium brown box. i look inside and see my sweater, two shirts, and a bottle of perfume. i guess i was at his place a lot. a lot of times for him to just ghost me.