n i n e

K I M

it was the weekend, finally. i didn't have plans, though eddy and nick wanted to film a cover. i was of course down. they asked me why i dont have a singing career. i said i don't know. i love dancing and keeping my small channel. they offered to help with everything. they even told me that they would talk to simon about giving me a record deal. thats where i had to say no. i told them i'll think about it.

so here i am, thinking way too much about this. don't get me wrong i love singing. its my favorite thing to do but i just don't know if i'll even succeed in the music industry. its not even about that, its doing something that i love. wait, i don't even know how to write songs. i'll just sing covers for a living. should i just stick to dancing and making videos? shit i need to record a video. i'll just do a q&a. thats the only thing i can think of.

i go on instagram and create a story with the 'ask me a question' add on. i changed the caption to 'q&a time!' i post it and put my phone away. i sigh. i was currently home alone, well kinda, zion is in his room playing fortnite with haley and elom. i would go in there but.. im good. im just chilling in the living room watching fuller house because i fucking love it.

as i was watching tv, my phone rings. i look at the caller id it was christian. i answer it.

"hey, whats up." i say.

"kim can i come over. im not doing okay and you're the only one who answered." he says.

"yeah, yeah of course. do you want me to pick you up?" i ask.

"its fine, i'll go to you."

"alright, let me know when you're here."

"okay i'll see you."

with that the line went dead. i hope he's okay. i have a feeling it's something with his girl. the whole time after i couldn't stop thinking about him. then a knock on the door. i look at my phone, crap didn't even see that he texted me. i get up and open the door. i opened my mouth to talk but i got cut off with him hugging me.

christian, the guy i dated off and on for 3 years. we met in high school, we were actually high school sweethearts. he loves telling people that. he's about 5'8, with such beautiful curls that i could never stop loving. the prettiest hazel eyes. okay i need to stop.

"you good?" i ask him.

he lets go of me, "cindy broke up with me. and somehow im drugged. on my way over here i almost got into 2 car crashes."

"you're drugged?" i ask. we walked to the sofa and sat down. i paused the tv and looked at him.

"yeah, i feel like i am. its not strong but i feel like i-i am. i cant think straight. it happened before cindy told me, and she even noticed i was drugged. it just made her even more positive to end it." he said.

"what was the reason she gave you?"

"she said it didn't feel the same." he sighed. he laid his head back on the couch.

"dang. do you have any idea on how you got drugged?"

"no. i dont even remember what i did this morning." he put his hands on his face.

"chris, do you think cindy could've-"

"i thought that too. but i dunno."

i scoot closer to him to give him another hug. i knew how much he loved her. could it have been her? i didn't even get a bad vibe from her. i let go of him and see him wiping away a tear.

"hey, it's okay to cry. you don't need to hide your feelings, you know that." i tell him. he nods. i just hold him again.

"i love her kim. i didn't expect this. i didn't even think about ever breaking up." he mumbled. he hugged me back and i hear him sniffle. i hug him even tighter.