t w e n t y s i x

k i m

today was a girls day. the boys are hanging out somewhere, but the girls and i, which is val, tiff, char, maggie, and ansley, decided that we needed a break from the boys.

so far we've went to the mall, got our nails done, except for ansley, she isn't that type. which, she is absolutely perfect for austin. they are literally my favorite couple of all time. they're so much alike, i love that for austin.

"we going to starbucks?" valerie asked.

"im down." i say.

we were walking around the grove.

"can we be basic and take pictures?" val said look at us.

"yes!" maggie said and posed next to me.

"take it!" i said, smiling for the picture. val took a picture on her phone. "girl, i need me a picture with my home girl ansley. lets show what z and austin missing."

ansley laughs. we both squatted down. ansley smile at the camera as i tilted my head up, closed my eyes and smiled. i hear the camera shutter and i looked at the camera.

"got it." valerie handed me the phone. i scrolled through the pictures.

i groan, "fuck, you're so fine." i say to ansley.

we all took pictures together and finally we got to starbucks. i just got a caramel macchiato. i don't know what the girls got. we got our drinks and walked outside. valerie and tiff put two tables outside together to make one. we all sat down and spoke. after awhile i found myself scrolling through instagram. the boys were out at some park playing basketball.

"are those guys looking at us?"

i look up and see the girls looking at the store across us.

"shit they coming over there." maggie said.

val and tiff laughed.

there were about four guys walking to our table, but there were two standing where they were walking from.

"ay, you girls look like reinas." one of the guys said. (reinas - queens)

"thank you, have a good day." tiff said.

"mamá, estás bien, déjame golpear eso." another guy spoke looking at me. (mama, you real fine, let me hit that)

i tilt my head at him and give him a stern look, "no gracias, estoy bien." i say and  look away from him.
(no thank you, im good)

"aye, estupido ella tienes un novio." val spoke.
(aye, stupid she has a boyfriend)

"alright, well you taken?" another guy spoke.

"si, quieres verlo?" val asks and raises her eyebrow.
(yes, you wanna see him?)

"he aint gotta know, ma. i'll take care of you." he said looking at val. him and the other guys laugh.

i look at val, then at the girls.

"look, you guys are making us uncomfortable, can you please leavs us alone?" maggie said.

"hey, you fine as fuck too."

"excuse me, she said leave us alone. please just leave." tiff added.

"we need your number first though."

"have some damn respect towards us." char says to the guys that we're looking at us.

"no. lets go." val said and got up. we all got up and started walking away. as we did we heard whistles be blown. "some guys have no fucking respect." she shakes her head.