t w e n t y n i n e

zion

we all were chilling in the living room. kim and brandon were making their famous fettuccine. that shit is so fucking good. the rest of us were watching this show girls incarcerated, val introduced it and now we're all watching it.

gunnar was on his way, and that was the only thing on my mind. i trust kimberly, i really do, but i just cant help but think that they had something. i try to convince myself that they never did but the more i think about it, the more i feel they did. everytime gunnar was around, kimberly was always around him. she and him used to film youtube videos together, every week. she would always go out, and either me or the boys would ask her where she was going she always said 'with gunnar' and with a smile. everytime we had small kickbacks she made sure she told gunnar. she used to go to the stuido with us, but only if he was there. i remember they would go in a separate studio and just be in there for hours. and when he wouldn't be there she was quiet.

shut up. really just stop thinking.

"you good?"

i look and see kimberly standing next to me. i nod and she smiles. she goes back to the kitchen and comes back out setting plates on the table. brandon comes out with another plate in his hand.

"we need one more." he sets it on the table.

"brandon, theres 7 of us." kim looks at him.

"so you just gonna leave casper out?" he asks. kim laughs and rolls her eyes.

they go back in the kitchen and come back out. brandon held a pot in his hand, and kim came out with forks. then there was a knock on the door.

"i got it!" brandon sang as he set the pot in the middle of the table.

he walks to the door. from where we were sitting we could see who it was, but where kim was she couldn't. she wasn't paying attention anyway. we all got up and have him a hug. i gave him a handshake and a hug. val hugged him and whispered 'kimberly is gonna be so happy' to him. we all moved out the way and made a pathway for him. brandon gestured him to come in.

"kimberly." he said.

she looked up and smiled. she basically ran up to him and hugged him. he picked her up and put her down. they literally stayed like that for a solid 5 minutes. i kinda got tired and sat down on the couch. i'll be honest, i dont like this.

they finally let go, then kimberly just hugs him again. he laughs. they really didn't let go of each other.

"aye, gotta watch out, her man getting mad." edwin says.

they let go of each other, finally, hopefully.

gunnar looks at me then back at kim, "for real?" i nod. "how long?" he asks.

"a month." i say.

"y'all hungry? kim and i made our special fettuccine." brandon says as he walks to the table.

"shit, really? im down. i missed that." gunnar smiles and takes a seat.

we all sit down and start serving ourselves. i was in between kim and nick. across from me was edwin, beside him was brandon, and on the other side of eddy was austin. val and gunnar were on the sides of the table, across from each other. kim and brandon were closest to gunnar.

"so how've you been, its been a long time." brandon starts.

"yeah, i've been good, writing music and all that stuff." gunnar says.

"you know, kim finally started singing her songs in the studio just a few days ago." edwin said.

gunnar's face lights up, "really?" he looks at kim, "are you going to release songs?"

kim smiles and shakes her head, "see that part im still scared about."

"still? look, you said that you're scared because what if people don't like you music, right? everyone has different music taste, not everyone is gonna like everyone's songs. its okay because there are people out there that are going to absolutely love your music and they are going to know every single lyric."

val squeals, "you really are the only person who can talk her into that stuff." she says looking at gunnar.

he laughs, "i mean its true, no?" he asks looking at all of us.

we all nod. it is though, i know they're people who don't like our music, which is fine even though they missing out, but i know that. i know because i dont like everyone's music. we do have different music taste.

-

we all continue to talk and eat. when we were done we went back to watching tv, except kim and gunnar they were in the kitchen washing the plates and stuff. which i think they're doing that because all i hear is laughter.

austin and brandon said that their girls are coming over, so that means we're not going to the studio. val said she was going out with gilinsky. so its just edwin, nick and i. oh zion but you got a girl, huh not right now i don't. she forgot about me right now. what am gonna do about it? nothing, i trust her.

then kim and gunna come out if the kitchen. she looks at me.

"we're gonna go talk upstairs." she says.

then they upstairs to her room. then i hear a door close. hell no. they cant talk with the door open? i get up and walk upstairs and open her door. kim didn't have a shirt on.

"what the fuck-"

"what?" she looks at me.

"why the hell is your shirt off? where is gunnar?" i ask and look around her room.

she grabs a shirt from her draws, "hes in the restroom! did you just assume i took off my shirt for him?"

"well i heard the door close and i come in here and your shirt is off!"

"im changing because i spilled juice on it. hold up, you thought i would cheat on you with him? do you trust me?"

i nod, "i do! i dont trust him."

"zion you've known him longer than you've known me."

i suck my teeth, "we'll talk later."

i leave the room and the bathroom door opens. i don't turn around i just continue walking downstairs.

"where you going?" i hear edwin ask.

"nathan's." i said and walked out the house.

________

i kinda wanna do a book of prettymuch imagines 🤔

BUT FINALLY SOME SPICE!

& woah back to back uploads 😌