t w e n t y e i g h t

zion

"i like your dress," i say.

kimberly smiles, "it has pockets." she placed her hands in the pockets and spun around.

i laugh at her. shes the fucking cutest.

"so when will you get back?" i ask.

"um," she hums, "maybe an hour or two."

i walk closer to her and placed my hands on her hips, "im excited to see the new kim."

"me too. alright," she sighs, "the drive is like 40 minutes so i gotta leave. val are you ready?"

she stands on her tip toes and kisses my cheek. she pulls herself away from my grip and grabs her keys.

"yeah." i hear val, she was coming downstairs.

"have fun!" i shout as she walks out the front door.

"bye! love you." she walks out.

"bye bitch ass." val says and closes the door.

i laugh and a smile forms on my face. its still crazy to me that kim is mine even after a month. though it feels like we've been together since i first saw her.

"zion!"

"we have a prank idea!"

i see nick and edwin walking down the stairs with a smile.

"look, we dress austin up in a wig and you and him get in kims bed." edwin says enthusiastically.

i tilt my head, "a cheating prank?" nick and edwin nods. i shake my head, "no."

"why not?" nick whines.

"i dont like the thought of cheating on her or anyone even if its just a prank." i say.

"come on! we haven't pranked anyone in a cool minute!" edwin adds.

"no, its a simple no." i say as i start to walk upstairs.

"please!"

"no!"

"we wont bother about you playing fortnite, i'll tell brandon to make you his tacos for you anytime you want. please! its not like you're actually hurting her." edwin tries to bribe.

"we'll let you use the studio anytime you want, we can use your lyrics." nick adds.

i hum, "maybe. i'll think about it and i'll tell y'all after the interview."

we have an interview with vevo at 1 its 11:30. we were getting ready, i was just saying bye to kim. she went out to dye her hair, she didn't tell me what color she was doing though. i probably should dye my dread too. either blonde or blue. i always be stuck with the color. a lot of the beanz said to go blonde again but then i kinda wanna go blue. kim said to go with whatever makes me confident. im always cute, like really there's not a day im not. damn, im really conceded.

gunnar is coming to the house today. im beyond happy to see him, but kimberly is gonna be way more happier than anyone. she was talking about him to edwin and brandon. thats when brandon invited him, and kimberly doesn't know. i dont think i like the idea of surprising my girlfriend with a close guy friend she spoke nonstop about just a few days ago. actually, its been her and val talking about him. i just wanna know why the sudden urge to talk about him. cause now im starting to think that kim and gunnar had something.

we just got to vevo studio. i was sitting next to brandon. im so fucking tired. i never talk in these interviews. the interview was a normal one, where they just ask questions. im fine with that.