e l e v e n

k i m

i just woke up and now im headed to valeries room. i walk in since the door was open. i didn't see her on her bed so i just waited for her. after a minute she comes in and looks at me. i look at her and a smile forms on her face causing one to form on mine.

"oh you did not fucking do it?!" i nod slightly. she queals. "wait, really?"

"yes!"

"oh my god. ugh i knew it." she says. i laugh and think about it. i get off of her bed to close the door. i walk back to her.

"ive been thinking. so, he said i love you to me before we kissed and i said it after. and i dunno how to feel cause we aren't even together and i feel like we're rushing already without being in a relationship." i blurt out.

she looked at me with wide eyes, "bitch."

"i definitely don't regret telling him but its a bit fast, no?"

"just fucking date then."

"we loved how we haven't argued for the past 3 days, it felt so good being able to be in the same room with each other without arguing. what if we both start again?"

"kimberly, if you guys don't become more, then y'all are gonna be friends with benefits." valerie says.

i groan and throw myself back into her bed. i take out my phone and go on twitter. i again click on my mentions. i scroll through them.

angelkim

@kimdollx HAPPY NEW YEAR BABYYY I LUH YOUU

  kimdollx @angelkim HAPPY NEW YEAR SKY!! LOVE YOUUU

pretty.beanz

please tell me that was zion and kim in the background of eddy's and brandon's insta story @kimdollx @zionkuwonu

zimberly

THEY KISSED OMG 

kimmxo

okay but did anyone read zions lips???????? he said "i love you"

ausberly

@kimmxo nah he said "yo breath stank"

fucking hell. i exit twitter and go to instagram. so. many. tags. 109 tagged posts. oh my god. i click on my notifications and click on one of the posts. there were two videos of brandons and eddys story. i look at them and focus on the background. i could see zions face and i was facing him, all you could see is a mane of curly hair. since zion is fucking tall, you could see his lips move. ugh, you could see what he said. maybe thats just me, cause i know what he said. i read the caption.

i wonder how many times they have kissed. or maybe hooked up. they're fucking hot together either way idc idc

i went to another post and read the caption.

oooooofff the way he held her when they kissed ndndndkdbsjx sjdnnddnjdkdbsjehhdh

then another.

i feel like zion is that overprotective bf istg

hun, he is. i close instagram and lock my phone. i turn and look at valerie, she looks at me.

"people know we kissed." i tell her.

"but they don't know that you guys fucked." she points at me.

"val! they know we kissed and assume that him and i are dating but we're not."

"then tell them that. dont let them assume things." she says. alright, i should go live. this is not how i wanted my year. if i tell them then it'll be fine.