t h i r t y t w o

kim

so i called my brother and asked if he wanted to hangout. i haven't seen him since that party we had. he agreed and even asked if zion could come with us. hopefully he doesn't like press zion or anything. elias only knew about christian.

anyway, we were meeting up at starbucks at 2. its 10, and zion is still sleeping. i have been awake since 8 doing nothing but be on my phone. ive just been watching youtube videos. im surprise zion is still asleep because ive been over here laughing at videos for two hours. i should probably get up and eat something, but i feel comfortable and relaxed. im so excited to see elias and just talk.

i finally managed to get up and walk downstairs. nick and austin were awake in the kitchen doing something. i think they're live. i walk into the kitchen and see nick hold a pan in each hand. they don't notice me yet. austin had a megaphone in his hand. what the hell are these boys doing.

"i think we should use the megaphone." austin said.

"bro, pans are better." nick says.

"i think the megaphone is better." i speak up.

they turn around in shock.

"damn, you scared me." nick says as he put his hand over his chest.

"see! we use the megaphone." austin looks at nick.

"uh, what exactly are you guys doing?" i say walking over to the stove and seeing scrambled eggs cooked. i grab a piece and eat it.

"we're filming us waking up everyone." austin says simply pointing at the camera sat on top of the microwave.

"yeah, its 10 and they still not up." nick said.

"fun." i say.

"great! lets go." austin says and grabs the camera.

"im still taking these pans."

"do you guys need a videographer?" i ask.

"yes." austin holds out the camera and i grab it. i follow austin and nick up the stairs. brandon's room was first. austin opens the door slowly. we all walk in. i back up to get an angle of austin. nick counts down with his fingers.

"wake up! its 10 and we got things to do!" austin shouts in the megaphone.

brandon opens his eyes then closes them again. nick holds up his pans and slap them together. brandon jumps.

"god damn." he says rubbing his eyes.

"hi good morning." austin smiles.

i laugh. brandon puts on his glasses as we walk out his room and into vals.

"i dont think we should wake her up. she'll punch all of us." nick says.

"are you scared for her?" i ask nick.

he looks at me, "sometimes."

i laugh at him.

"it'll be fine." austin holds up the megaphone. "10,000 hours loving you! we gonna get right, get it right baby!"

val groans and pulls her blankets over her head.

"girl you better get up or im gonna slap these pans." nick says.

"im lyin' when i talk to you cause you're lyin' under someone new." austin continues.

"aye, stream lying out now, featuring lil tjay." nick says looking at the camera.

"shut up!" val shouts and throws a pillow at nick.

"uh," nick dodges, "i think she's awake now." he says and rushes out the room. i laugh as i follow behind him. now edwin.