f o r t y f o u r

zion

"fuck you mean, sammi drugged her?" nick asked, loudly.

"shush!" edwin slapped his shoulder.

"sammi put something in her drink yesterday when they hung out, and then took her to nathan's and kim was smoking." i said.

"kim would never go to nathan's or ever smoke." brandon says.

"yeah, haley was showing me the videos and then showed me a text, which i think she wasn't supposed to im guessing-"

"so haley is on our side? why does she still hang out with them?" austin asked.

"i dont know, but i was gonna text her to send me the message. but i think kimberly doesn't remember anything. when i asked her what they did yesterday she just told me that they went to the mall then to the beach and just talked and came home."

"but she seemed fine when she came home." brandon said.

"it wore off?" edwin assumed.

"maybe, but she was still smoking, and im pretty sure it was weed. thats all they smoke over there. i just don't understand why or how. why sammi would do this, and how did kimberly seem fine."

"if her eyes were red then they maybe gave her eye drops to reduce the redness, the drug wore off and she wasn't high anymore. but then forgot her memory."

"yeah its like that whole part is just missing." i say.

"but did the drug wore off when kim was leaving his house or was she still at the house, cause if she was still there then she would remember actually being there." edwin said.

"thats true-"

"hey z," i hear. we all shoot our head towards the stairs. kimberly was walking down them, "what happened? what did he want?" they boys look back at me.

"uh," should i really lie to her about this? "he, um."

"where were you yesterday?" nick asks.

we all look at him as edwin slaps his shoulder again.

"with sammi."

"okay but where did you go?"

"why, why is that important?" she raises her eyebrow as she walks closer to us.

"kimberly, just tell us where you were."

"i already told zion where i was." she says.

"yeah you said you were at the mall then went to the beach." i say looking at her.

honestly, i can't tell if she's lying or not. i don't wanna believe that she is. why would she lie to me about where she was? she would say if she remembered being at nathan's house, right?

"yeah, so why do you guys care?"

"we're just asking." brandon told her.

"nah, why dont you guys just tell her what happened?" nick looks at us.

"tell me what?" kimberly glances at all of us.

i sigh, "nathan came over to basically argue over you. he just starts saying all this shit, calling you a hoe, and saying that he wasn't the only one who would fuck you or whatever. then he said that you were at his house-"

"the fuck, i would never go to his house."

"i know, i know, but haley showed me videos of you. you were out of it, you were drinking and smoking. oh yeah, in the video sammi and tiff were together." i said.

"sammi and tiffany? they're friends again?" edwin asks.

"i dunno, maybe, if the video is recent then yeah."

"but why would it be old? kim has never smoked. i mean have you?" nick asked looking at her.

"no i would never, i grew up knowing that shit was bad. how the fuck did i end up at his place? i haven't spoke to tiff in a while, i would ask about it too."

"oh shit, i need to text haley." i say as i take out my phone. i text her telling her to send me the videos.

"so you don't remember anything, at all?"

"no i just remember going to the mall then to the mall." she said.

i step aside as i text haley. i hate the fact that i cant tell if kim is lying or not. i hate that a little bit of me thinks she is lying, it hurts me that i cant believe everything she says. im supposed to trust her, but for some reason this time i get the feeling i cant.

____
OKAY I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT NEXT CHAPTER IS IN KIM'S POV CAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO PUT TWO POVS IN 1 CHAPTER

okay, thank you 😌

i had forgotten that i had mention corey la barrie in this story until someone commented. he is a precious soul & did not deserve anything but a happy life. he'll rest easy & will be missed 🕊