t h i r t e e n

K I M

i did not sleep at all. i stayed up all night thinking about so many things, especially what i was told last night. wow, such a good start to the year! i should stop, i should distance myself away from feelings? guys? fucking hell, kim, you let him stay in your room. what did i do? should i kick him out?
fuck yeah its your damn room.

i pull myself up slowly, not trying to wake up nick. i grab my phone and look at the time, 8:27, alright. he's probably not even up yet. i get off of the bed and head towards the door to open it. i quickly look back at nick and open the door slowly. he shifts in his bed but still asleep. i walk out and close the door behind me. as i walk to my room edwin comes out of the restroom. he looks at me then at nicks door, then back at me.

"did you just come out of nick's room?" he asked.

"yes, no further questions." i say and walk into my room. i see that he was still sleeping. as i wait for him to wake up i just get ready for today. actually i'll just take a shower. i grab my clothes from the closet and a towel and walk back out to the restroom. i turn on the water and start to undress.

when i got out i went back to my room, he was still sleeping. now i start to get ready for today, though im not sure what im gonna do today. i grab some denim shorts, with a prettymuch long sleeve. i change and go to my vanity to put on a bit of concealer. i fill in my brows a bit and curl my eyelashes. thats all im gonna do for today. i go back to the restroom and blow dry my hair. i massage oil to my hair so the heat from the blow dryer doesn't damage my hair.

"you almost done?" i hear someone one say from the other side of the door.

"yeah!" i say back. i finish up and unplug the dryer. i put it back in the cabinet under the sink and open the door. brandon was waiting outside.

"dang, where you going?" he asked.

"nowhere, i just wanna feel good." i tell him.

"mm-okay. oh, austin and edwin are going to get a tat today. they wanted to know if you wanna go with them."

"yeah, im down." i say.

"alright, ill tell them. they said that they're leaving like around 12 or 1."

i nod and walk back into my room. now he's awake. we look at each other then look away. i go to my mirror to put my hair in a bun. i take out some baby hair from the sides. okay, im good. how i start this? should i just tell him to get the fuck out?

"you want me to move with someone?" he blurts out. i look at him and nod. "i'll be out by tonight." i nod again. fucking speak kimberly.

"yeah, thats fine." i whisper. i feel so weak.

"im sorry, i ruined our streak of not arguing. its the beginning of 2019 and i already fucking hurt you, i never meant to kim, i really didn't. i just didn't want keep something like that from you." he said. he gets up from my bed and walks over to me. he reaches for my hand but i flinch and take a step back.

"i fucking hate arguing with you, but zion, she is someone i call my best friend. i hate to think that her and i hooked up with the same guy, a guy who i live with. i know, i know we will get over this but for now, you need to bunk with someone else." i say.

"yeah." he nods. he gathers up some of his clothes and walks out. i move to the side a bit and see him walk into eddy's room, which was his room. i sigh and walk to my bed to fix it. zion comes back in and grabs another pile of clothes and walks back out. the lyric 'hate to watch her leave but love to watch her go' played in my head. i laughed to myself, im so dumb. i finish doing my bed and go downstairs. i see that b and eddy were live, im guessing they making breakfast?