Chapter Two: I- I Wouldn't Really Say Talk...

I walked out of first period and down the hallway quickly to art class with Mr

I walked out of first period and down the hallway quickly to art class with Mr. Tint.

I walked over to his desk to find out where I would be sitting.

" Emily good to see you for your last art class of High School. " Mr. Tint smiled.

" Yeah, it's pretty sad actually. " I sighed.

I walked over and sat down beside Rosie in far the back of the room.

" Welcome back, for today we're just going to be going through what is going on in this class through out the semester. " Mr. Tint explained.

I needed to come clean and tell Rosie about over the summer, it's literally eating me up inside.

" Hey I need to tell you something, I'll text you it. " I leaned over to Rosie and whispered.

Emily- So over the summer I had a fling with this guy named Grayson and he now goes to the school and he's in my msip class and I don't know what to do. Help?

Rosie- YOU WHAT!

Rosie looked over to me with a half shocked half death glared look.

Emily- I knew you would be mad, that's why I didn't tell you till now, but I don't know what to do.

Rosie- I don't know how to help you

I looked up at her, " You are crazy. " she whispered.

" I know. " I sighed.

" Are you going to tell Wyatt? " she asked.

I shook my head rapidly, " No way, not now he would be more mad than you. "

" True, well I wont tell him till you want to. " she smiled.

" Thank you. " I smiled before taking a sigh of relief.

We walked out of the art room and started to walk to drama class.

Wyatt stood out in the hallway waiting for us.

" You didn't have to wait. " I said.

" Well I didn't want to walk into drama alone. " Wyatt smiled.

" Your such a baby. " Rosie teased.

" Yes I am. " Wyatt rolled his eyes.

We walked into the drama room and sat down in the auditorium chairs. They were fairly bouncy and very, very old.

" Welcome back everyone. " Mrs. Clark smiled.

Right as she said that I noticed that Grayson was in this class and was sitting a level down from us and down an little bit.

I pocked Rosie, " That's the kid. " I whispered.

" Damn he's hot good pick. " she whispered.

I hit her in the arm, " Wrong thing to say when I have no feeling for him. " I whispered.