Chapter Forty: I'm Sorry, That I Don't Feel The Same Way

" Holy shit

" Holy shit. " I mumble.

" I am sending this message to let everyone know I am Bisexual, accept it or not I don't care Signed Olivia Albright. " Rosie read out the text message.

Everyone looked over at me, " What you looking at me for? " I asked.

" And don't know maybe because she likes you. " Wyatt said.

" Well... yeah. "

" That is bold of her. " Grayson said.

I look down at my phone for a second, I put my hands in my pocket and fell something. It's Olivia's bracelet. I look back up at everyone else.

" I'm gonna go talk to her. "

" What!? " all of them looked at me.

" Her parents suck and are probably giving her shit for this, they are always way traveling to New York and she might want a friend. " I said.

" You do remember that she made us break up right? " Grayson asked.

" Yeah, and I'm gonna give shit for it too, but I'm going to talk to her. " I said as Grayson moved out of the booth so I could get out.

" Good luck. " Rosie smiled.

......

I pull into Olivia's drive way, there are other cars here meaning that her parents are most likely home.

I get out of my car and walk up to her front door, I'm about to knock when I hear yelling.

" Are you serious Olivia! Do you know what this will do to our company! " a lady yelled, I'm guessing it's her mom.

" Don't you care about my happiness!? " Olivia yelled.

" That is not the point, you can't just come out as Bisexual and expect everything to be okay! " a man yelled, I'm guessing it's her dad.

" This shouldn't have to do anything with your job reputation! " Olivia yelled.

I ring the door bell.

The door opens and a women is standing there, she looks just like Olivia, long black hair, flawless skin minus some wrinkles.

" Who are you? " she asked harshly.

" Emily? " Olivia walked up behind her mom, " W-What are you doing here? "

" I was wondering if we could talk. "

" Now's not the time " her dad said as he walks up beside Olivia's mom.

" And why is that? Are you going back to New York? Or are you to busy yelling at your daughter about being Bisexual because it will ruin your "brand?" Personally that's being really shitty parents. " I said.

" You can not speak to us that way. " her mom glared.

" Why not? It's the exact same why your talking to Olivia. Treat people the way you want to be treated right? " I smiled.