Chapter Eighteen: I Just Didn't Want To Be Alone This Christmas Eve

It was Christmas eve, every Christmas eve Rosie, Wyatt and I got to watch the crappy Christmas romance movie that is out in theaters around that time

It was Christmas eve, every Christmas eve Rosie, Wyatt and I got to watch the crappy Christmas romance movie that is out in theaters around that time. It's our tradition.

I ran down my stairs and right to the front door, I got in a fight with Dale last night so I'm trying to avoid him.

I grabbed my jacket from the closet, " Where are you going? " Dale asked as he walked into the living room from the kitchen.

" Out. " I glared.

" Out where? " Dale asked.

" Why do you care? " I asked.

" Because your my little sister. " he said.

" Yeah and your my big jackass brother. " I smiled which turned into a glare.

" Are you really still mad at me? " Dale asked.

" Yes! You fucking told me I was a spoiled brat! " I yelled.

" And I said I was sorry. " he said.

" I'm leaving, see you later if you home because your always out. " I walked out of my house and slammed the door behind me.

Wyatt was parked in my drive way.

I got into the passenger seat.

" You good? " Wyatt asked.

" Yeah, just Dale being Dale like always, but lets not talk about that. I want today to be fun and a break from... everything, so let's go get Rosie. " I smiled.

" Okay, as long as your good. " Wyatt smiled.

" I'm good. " I smiled.

Rosie hopped into the back seat of Wyatt's car.

" So movie time? " Rosie smiled.

" Yes, I am ready to eat popcorn and just have a clam movie day. " I smiled.

Wyatt pulled out of Rosie's drive way.

We walked into the movie theater and got in line.

" Weird it's usually never busy. " I said as we stood at the back of the line.

" Wait you guy's are coming over after the movie right? " Wyatt asked.

" We do every year, do you really think that it's going to change? " Rosie asked.

" Didn't know you three were going to be here. " We all turned to see Olivia standing behind us.

" What do you want Olivia? " I asked.

" Well I came to a movie and you all just ended up being here too. " Olivia smiled.

" Great. " Rosie glared.

" What movie are you guys seeing? " Olivia asked.

" That Christmas romantic movie. " Wyatt said.