Chapter Eleven: Do You Really Like That Dirt Bag?

I walked into the school on October 1st

I walked over to my friends, Grayson was already standing there.

We've now been fake dating for about a month and he still doesn't know I actually like him> It sucks when you just want to scream out at them and tell them how to truly feel.

" Em, did you hear? " Rosie asked.

" Hear what? " I asked.

" There is a Halloween dance again this year. " Rosie smiled.

" No. " Wyatt sighed.

Rosie punched him in the arm.

" Why so sad about the dance? " Grayson asked.

" I don't like dressing up for Halloween, but these two have made me ever since middle school. " Wyatt sighed.

" Yeah we do, and you are going to again this year. " I smiled.

" What am I going to be this time? " Wyatt asked.

" We still need to pick a theme. " Rosie smiled.

" A theme? " Grayson asked.

" Every year we pick a different theme to go as, last year we were Miraculous Ladybug, the year before that we were people from The Little Mermaid. " I smiled.

" The first year we were flowers. " Wyatt said with no emotion.

" You should join in. " I suggested.

" Sure sounds fun. " Grayson smiled.

All of a sudden Grayson put his arm around me, I looked forwards to see Cane looking over at us.

A part of me just wanted him to be putting his arm around me for the heck of it, but I knew he was just doing it so Rosie and Wyatt would still believe we were together and so Cane would believe it too. Cane still hasn't left me alone. The guy just doesn't know when to take the hint.

" Oh, what if we did seasons? " I smiled.

" Yes! " Rosie smiled.

" No. " Wyatt shook his head.

" We'll make you spring because no one like spring. " I said straight face.

" Ouch that hurt. " Wyatt said holding his hand up to his heart.

The warning bell rang.

" I'll draw some costume ideas in misp. " I smiled as Grayson and I started to walk to class.

We sat down in our spots.

" What season are you thinking of being? " Grayson asked.

" I don't know. Rosie will probably be fall because she likes cold weather and she is the biggest fall/Halloween fan so... " I shrugged, " But no I don't know what season to be. "