Chapter Forty-Seven: This Is Un-Forgivable

We packed back up Wyatt's truck to head back home

We packed back up Wyatt's truck to head back home. There were only four more days of summer left, it was scary that I was going back to school so quickly. Speaking of school I have no idea if I got into any of the collages I applied to.

For the end half of the ride home I ended up falling asleep on Grayson shoulder.

" Hey. "

" Em, were almost at your house. "

" Huh? " I sat up and rubbed my eyes, the sky was much darker than earlier, the sun was halfway set sending an array of golden yellow through out the sky.

" We're almost at your house. " Grayson smiled.

" Oh, did I fall asleep? " I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

" Yeah, you were actually snoring at one point. "

" I don't snore!? "

" Yes you did, I know because I heard it. " Grayson smiled.

" I don't snore. " I sighed as I looked over to the window.

We pulled into my drive way. Grayson helped me bring my stuff into my house.

" Is your brother or dad home? " he asked, I turned around in the front door once I placed donw the last bag.

" Yeah Dale is, but my dads car is out, but Dales probably somewhere in the house. "

" Okay well I'll text you later tonight. " Grayson smiled before kissing me.

" Okay. " I smiled as he pulled away and ran back to the car.

I turned back around and walked fully into my house closing the door behind me.

" Dale! I'm home! " I called, I walked into the kitchen. I looked down at the table to see a bunch to mail that was un needed.

I walked over to the drawer where we put a bunch of un-needed mail.

I opened the drawer, I was about to place the mail inside when I noticed my name on one of the envelops.

I placed down the other letters and picked that one up quickly opening it.

Congregations! You've been accepted! it said.

I got into collage.

I had no time to be happy because my mind immediately wondered why this letter would be in the un-needed mail drawer.

My mind was spinning miles a minuet, thousands of thoughts running though my head, but they all stopped.

" Hey. " I heard Dale say from behind me, " How was the trip? "

" Fine. " I said monotone, I didn't turn to face me.

" That doesn't sound fine. " Dale pointed out.