Chapter Fifteen: There Is Still Lots You Don't Know About Me

I got home from school the threw my back pack onto the couch

No one was home at my house like normal. I never know what my dad or brother are doing, all I know is I like the house to myself. I also know they'll be out the whole night till tomorrow morning so... Grayson and I have the house alone.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a tea before heading up to my room to do my history homework.

......

I changed into my pajamas around 6:30 and walked down stairs to wait for Grayson to arrive.

I sat on the couch reading a book I had got over the summer, but had no time to read since I was... with Grayson.

I jolted when I heard the knock at the door.

I got up from the couch and walked over to open the door.

" Got the popcorn " Grayson smiled as he held up an un-popped bag of popcorn.

I rolled my eyes and giggled, " Come in. "

Grayson walked into my house, I closed the door behind him.

" So what movie are we watching? " Grayson asked.

" I don't know yet, but we'll have to watch it in my room since the tv down here is broken. " I sighed.

" That must suck. " Grayson said.

" Not really. " I shrugged as I started to walk up the stairs to my bedroom.

I sat down on my bed, Grayson leaned up against the door way.

" Are you coming to sit? " I asked.

" Yeah " he nodded still just standing there.

" Your not moving though. " I said.

" I know. " Grayson nodded, I rolled my eyes and turned on my tv.

I felt the bed shift. I turned to see Grayson picking up Duck Burg.

" So how's Duck Burg? " Grayson asked.

" Shut up. " I hit him in the arm and grabbed Duck Burg out of his hand.

Grayson chuckled, " Why do the girls always get the cute pajamas, I just have plaid pants and a gray top. "

" Are you jealous of my pajamas? " I asked.

" Duh. " Grayson laughed.

I rolled my eyes, " Can we just pick a movie. " I said as my phone started to ring.

" You gonna get that? " Grayson asked.

" I should, look for a movie though. " I said as I passed him the controller.

" Hello? " I answer the phone.

" Okay so you and Grayson are still dating right? " Rosie asked.