Chapter Thirty-Eight: I Need You In My Life Emily

I walked up to Emily's front door

I walked up to Emily's front door. There was music blasting from the house. I was about to knock on the door when it opened and Dale was standing there.

" Why are you here? "

" Can I talk to Emily? " I asked.

" Why? " Dale asked.

" To say sorry for being a baby after you punched me in the face, by the way I'm healing just fine. " I glared.

" She doesn't want to see you. "

" I didn't see you go and ask. "

Dale and I just stare at each other for a couple of seconds.

" I just want to apologize to her, I feel bad for what happened between us, can I please go and talk to her? " I asked.

" Two weeks to late. "

" Dale! You care for your sister and I know it, and so do Rosie and Wyatt they are the one who convinced me to come here and apologize finally, so I'll ask again can I please go talk to her. "

" She up stairs in her room blasting music. I'm going out so when your up there can you tell her I left she'll know where I am. " Dale said as he walked around me leaving the door open.

" Thanks. " I nod as I walk inside the house closing the door behind me.

The music is much louder from inside, I can tell she's listing to Ariana Grande from the high pitch voice.

I walk up the stairs and knock on Emily's bed room door really loud so she can hear it.

The music stops.

" What do you want Dale! " She yelled.

I push the door open and walk into her room, " It's not Dale. "

Emily turns around in her desk chair.

" Why are you here? " she whispers, I'm almost not able to hear her.

" To apologize, also Dale told me to tell you he just left. "

Emily nodded.

I walk over and sit down on Emily's bed, " Sure go ahead and make yourself comfortable " Emily glared.

" I never meant for any of this to happen. "

" I was the one who wanted to talk things out, then I turned into a baby and ended things because I was mad that your brother punched me and I was mad that I didn't tell you Olivia kissed me in the first place. "

" I'm really sorry Emily. " I said.

Emily looks at me for a second before getting up and walking over to sit down beside me on her bed.

" Thanks. " she said quietly.

" I'm sorry too, I realized I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you and that I was being a hypocrite. " Emily said.