Chapter Six: I Hate Lying To Them

Grayson parked his car at the diner

" Do I have to come in? " Grayson asked.

Is this dude serious meeting someone's friends is a relationship is one of the biggest parts, of the relationship.

" Do you want to meet my friends? " I asked.

" I mean, I guess I have too. " he sighed, I nodded.

" This was your idea, just remember that. " I smiled. It was Grayson's idea he can back out anytime.

I got out of the car and walked into the diner. Only about 3 other people were in the diner other than my friends and Olivia.

" Are you fucking kidding me! " Rosie yelled.

" Hey. " I walked over to them, " What's going on here? " I asked.

" Well Olivia keeps going on about how she won Cane. " Rosie glared.

I turned to face Olivia and clapped my hands together in a cheery motion.

" Yes Olivia you won him, congratulation you should be proud, but the funny thing is that you still aren't dating him. So why don't you turn your ass around and go bug someone else. " I smiled.

Olivia walked right up to my face so we were inches away.

" This isn't over, Watson. " Olivia glared.

" Nothing can be over because nothing was even started. " I smiled taking a step back away from her so we didn't accidently kiss.

Olivia turned on her heels and walked away.

" Are you okay? " I turned to Rosie.

" Yes, but she's a bitch and she needs to get slapped in the face " Rosie growled.

" But were glad you didn't do that. " Wyatt said as he stood up from the booth.

Rosie looked over to her left, " What are you looking at? "

I turned to look at Grayson leaning up against one of the booths.

" Umm guys... " I walked over to stand beside Grayson, " This is Grayson. "

They just stared at me, " Okay why are you here? " Wyatt asked.

God my friends are oddly angry or just protective as fuck.

" He's here so you guys can meet him. " I explained.

" Why would we need to meet him? " Rosie asked.

" Well- "

" Because we went on a date last night. " Grayson smirked as he draped his arm around me.

Why does Grayson sound so confident in everything he says?

" Oh. " Wyatt said in shock

" Can we have a word. " Rosie said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me away.