Chapter Thirty-Two: I Had It All Planed Out

Third Period, Math class

Third Period, Math class. The one class I can not stand, but I have to be good at it if I want to go anywhere in life not using a calculator.

I finished the work sheet and brought it up to the teacher.

" Can I go to the bathroom? " I asked.

" Of course. "

I smiled before turning around quickly walking out of the classroom.

I can't stand to be in that classroom, Rosie and Wyatt are in there and we still aren't talking. I thought that after talking to Wyatt at the diner things could have started to change back to normal, but nothing.

I get into the bathroom the smell of strawberry hits my nose, girls must have just been vaping in here. Disgusting.

I get into the stale and sit down when I hear the bathroom door open. I sit on the toilet for a second before going out.

I open the stale door to see Olivia standing in front of the mirror whipping her tears away.

" Olivia? "

She looks at me threw the mirror " Are you okay? "

She whips away the rest of her tears, " Why wouldn't I be? " she asked as I was still able to hear the sadness in her voice.

" Your crying, so... are you okay? " I asked again.

" My parents just got back over March break and they are already leaving for New York again tonight. " another tear runs down her face.

" That sucks I'm sorry. "

" They didn't even have time for me to show them all the presents I got for my birthday over a month ago! And they just got me another petty charm for this stupid bracelet! " Olivia yelled as she takes the bracelet off and throws it on the floor.

" Hey at least they got you something. " I shrugged before I picked up the bracelet that landed in front of my feet and put it in my sweater pocket.

" Yeah, but it's what I get ever year so it's not even special. "

" Have you talked to them about how your feeling? " I asked.

" They wont listen! They're to busy with their work and what ever else they do! " Olivia yelled.

I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. At first I can tell she's surprised by it, but then she wraps her arms around me.

We pull away from each other, " Why are you so nice to me, when I'm such a bitch to you and your friends? "

" I have no reason to be mean to you, yes you kissed my ex boyfriend, but I'm over it. " I shrugged, " And I don't want to go threw life hating someone for no reason, especially when I don't think they know why they're mean. "

" Yeah, that makes sense. " Olivia nods.

" Um... what were you going to tell me at your birthday party, I feel bad for just bolting with out hearing what you had to say. "

" Oh um... I don't really know how to say it anymore, I had it all planed out. "

" Go for, it can't be any worse than what I've been threw already. "

Olivia nods, " Okay, um- "

With in seconds everything had changed.

I push Olivia away, " I'm sorry I- "

" Wait are you- "

" Bisexual? Yeah... "

" I like you Emily, and I didn't hook up with Cane because I liked him I hooked up with him so you two could break up and maybe I could have a chance with you, I didn't realize it a first till you and Grayson started dating- but. "

" Wait, what!? "

" Maybe this was the wrong way to tell you- "

" No, it's fine, I- I'm faltered Olivia, truly, but I'm straight and dating Grayson, y-you know this. "

" I know, this was a bad idea, I'm sorry, I'm just gonna go. " Olivia said a she quickly walked out of the bathroom.

" Olivia! " I call after her as the bathroom door closes.

I stand in the bathroom just staring at the door still in shock with everything that had happened.

I look down at the ground to think for a second when the bathroom door opens. I look up to see Rosie. I move out of her way to let her pass.

In this moment I wish I could just talk to her about everything going on, but I can't because she's mad at me and now Olivia is mad at me and Wyatt is also mad at me. I can't even talk to Grayson about this because I actually can't even tell anyone about this.

Olivia is Bisexual and I'm the first person to know, I'm not going to take away her choice to tell people.

I walk out from the bathroom and back into math class. I take my seat near the back and sink into it.

What do I do now?

I know that this part is very short but I needed it to be so I could try and leave people shook!!

Hope you liked the chapter though

Till Tomorrows Chapter!!!