Epilogue: Could I Sit?

Five Years Later

Five Years Later

I drove down the street on my motorcycle. The air was cold even though it was just summer. I road past the diner and the old high school.

I turned down a small side street and pulled into the drive way.

I took off my helmet then hopped off my bike.

" Aunt Emily! "

I turned around to see the little four year old girl with long blonde hair as she sprinted towards me.

" Aubrey! " I smiled as she ran into my arms. I picked her up in the air and spun her in a circle.

" Hey little sis. " Dale walked out from his house.

" Hey. " I smiled.

" Emily how was the trip down? " London my brothers wife asked.

" Refreshing. " I smiled.

" Are you going to be staying with us? " Aubrey asked.

" Yes I am, but only till I get my apartment. " I smiled.

" Yay! That means you can play dolls with me. "

" That sounds like fun. " I smiled as I placed her back on the ground.

" Where's all your stuff? " Dale asked.

" Well it's lost somewhere, I just love plane services. " I sighed.

" That's not good, but you can always borrow some of my clothes if needed. " London smiled.

" Thanks. " I smiled.

" Are you meeting up with Wyatt and Rosie? " Dale asked.

" Yeah I'm meeting them in a little bit, I just wanted to stop here first. " I explained.

" Well come on inside, I bet Aubrey will want to show you her dolls. " London smiled.

Dale and London started dating a month after I left for collage and five months after that London got pregnant with Aubrey so Dale proposed and of course she said yes. I was very surprised at how fast Dale took my "Live Your Life speech" so seriously.

But I do have to say I am very happy for him.

We sat down at the white kitchen table that I am still very surprised that it doesn't have any stains on it yet.

" So how's Olivia? " Dale asked.

" She's good her and Mindy are in Spain right now visiting Mindy's family for a week before Olivia goes back to work. " I explained.

" Your still working at the paper company with Olivia right? " London asked as she placed a plate of cheese and crackers on the table.

" Yeah, but since I wasn't coming up with anymore really good news worth story's they wanted me to go somewhere else to write to clear my brain and get a fresh start, so I'm moving back here. " I sighed.