Chapter Forty-Six: I- I Heard You Say That You Love Me

I walked down the stairs the next morning and into the kitchen to see everyone there making breakfast

" And she's awake! " Wyatt laughed.

" Morning. " I yawned as I walked over and stood beside Grayson.

" Your just on time, breakfast is almost ready. " Grayson smiled.

" Yay, I'm hungry. "

" All of us are. " Rosie sighed.

" I'm sorry I can only cook so fast, and apparently I'm the only one who can cook eggs. " Wyatt said.

" I can cook eggs. " I said.

" Yeah, but you weren't awake and Grayson wasn't letting me wake you. " Wyatt glared.

" You can't just wake someone when they are sleeping, they could punch you in the face or worse. " Grayson explained.

" Fine that's true. " Wyatt agreed.

" CAN YOU JUST MAKE THE FOOD I'M GETTING HANGRY!! " Rosie yelled.

......

Grayson and Wyatt went outside to find wood so we could have a fire tonight, while Rosie and I stayed inside watching tv.

" Have you talked to Grayson yet? " Rosie asked.

" No! I have no idea how to even start the conversation. "

" Why don't you go up stairs to talk to him in private. " Rosie suggested.

" But how do I get him up stairs!? " I asked as I flailed my arms in the air.

" You can meet him up there, and when the guys come back I can tell him that your up stairs and you need to talk to him. " Rosie smiled.

" But I don't want him to worry. "

" I'll tell him it's not a bad thing. "

" Okay fine. " I sighed.

" You got this! Now get upstairs. " Rosie said.

" Wait why? " I asked.

" Because they are on their way back, I can see them though the window. Now Go! " Rosie yelled.

" Okay, okay I'm going. "

I walked up the stairs and sat down on the bed, how the fuck am I going to start this conversation!

I sighed and fall back onto the bed.

" You good? "

I sat back up to see Grayson, " Umm... yeah I'm good. "

" Rosie said you needed to talk and that it wasn't a bad thing, so I don't need to worry. "

I stood up from the bed and took a deep breath.