Chapter Nineteen: The Pleasure Is All Mine

Grayson paced back and forth

" This is such a bad idea you know. " Grayson said.

" What's the worst that can happen, you get kicked out? " I asked.

" That is the worst that can happen. " he stopped and stood right in front of me.

" Grayson, we're just hinting at your parents that you want to travel the world and not go to collage. " I said.

" You think that's easy because you've met my mom, but you haven't met my dad or brother. I am a walking shadow of my brother and I have to do everything just like him so my dad gets off my back. " Grayson explained.

" And it doesn't help that my brother is still home, every time I had a girl over at my house even if they were just a friend he would always flirt with them and then they would end up in bed together! " he yelled.

" First of all, I will not sleep with your brother and second keep your voice down since my brother is actually home today. " I glared.

" You should not be doing this for me. " Grayson said.

" Grayson your fake dating me to help me get my ex to leave me alone and that's a pretty big task. Me helping you not go to collage is a cake walk, so just think of it as me repaying the favor. " I explained, " Okay? It's going to be fine. "

" Okay. " He nodded.

My bed room door opened up and Dale walked inside.

" Why are you two yelling? " Dale asked.

" Because we want to, now leave. " I glared as I pushed him out of my room slamming the door in his face.

I leaned up against the back of my door taking a deep breath.

" He has been asking me so many question about us. " I growled, " He's a hawk just waiting for his pray. "

" How did he even find out that were we "dating"? " Grayson asked.

" Rosie, she doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut sometimes. " I sighed.

" Why does your brother even care? " Grayson asked.

" good question, he doesn't care about anything else I do unless it comes to boys. He want's to punch all of them. " I sighed. " But back to the actual matter at hand, we need to come up with a story to tell your family. "

" We can just go with the one we told Rosie and Wyatt, about how we met over the summer and then I asked you out. " Grayson shrugged.

" Problem there is that your mom already knows who I am and we never mentioned anything about us "dating" the first time I met her. " I said.

" We can say we met over the summer became friends and I asked you out to the Halloween dance. " Grayson smiled.

" Okay. " I smiled.