Chapter Sixteen: Just A Friend

Rosie and I sat in her bed room getting ready for the Halloween dance

Rosie and I sat in her bed room getting ready for the Halloween dance. We both sat in front of her big mirror that went from the floor to her ceiling.

The boys were at Wyatt's house getting ready, Wyatt was being Spring and Grayson was being Summer, and I can say the costumes Rosie and I made for them look pretty good.

" So what's this present you got Grayson and I? " I asked.

" I'm not telling, you'll get it at the end of the night. " Rosie said.

" Oh come on, you know I hate secrets. "

" And that's the exact reason why I'm not showing you till the end of the night. " Rosie smiled.

I sighed as my phone started to ring.

" Who is it? " Rosie asked.

" Wyatt. " I said as I answered the facetime.

" Why aren't you ready yet? " I asked.

" Grayson and I are not wearing these costumes. " Wyatt said.

" Seriously? " I asked.

Wyatt turned the camera to show Grayson laying down on his bed.

" We're not doing it. " Grayson said.

Rosie grabbed my phone from my hand.

" You two better get your asses ready before I come over there and dress you myself, Emily and I are almost ready and you two are supposed to come and pick us up so get ready now! " Rosie yelled.

Rosie is never afraid to say how she is feeling. It can be scary sometimes.

" Do we-"

" Yes! " Rosie yelled as she passed me back my phone with a smile on her face.

" Just get ready and be here in 15. " I said hanging up the phone.

" Grayson must be a handful sometimes. " Rosie said as she finished up her eye liner.

" Yeah sometimes. " I smiled.

I still hated lying to her, but I knew she wouldn't support fake dating even if there was a good reason behind it.

Rosie walked back into the room wearing her Fall costume, it was a long green fading to yellow to orange to red at the very bottom with a leaf headband.

" Cutie. " I smiled.

" Go get into your costume. " she said pushing me into her bathroom with the costume.

I got changed into my costume.

It was blue jeans with a light blue top and a headband with snowflakes on it, I wore my hair up in a pony tail.

I walked back into Rosie room.

" Oh queen! Yes, you are winter. Be Elsa, embrace Elsa. " she smiled.