Chapter Four: Have You Been Watching Fake Dating Movies

It was Friday of the first week of school

It was Friday of the first week of school. I was tired and really didn't want to go even though I like school.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen, the whole time I was rubbing my eyes.

" Your up earlier today. " Dale sarcastically.

" I kind of wanted to eat breakfast at home today. " I sat down at the table.

" Makes sense. " Dale nodded.

I started to eat a bowl of cereal.

" Okay we have to go. " Dale said standing up.

" I'm not even done eating. " I glared.

It's almost like he deliberately does this to get a rise out of me.

" Yeah well I have to be at work early today, so unless you want to walk to school then your coming with me. " Dale smiled.

" Fine I'm coming. " I sighed.

I grabbed my bag from the floor and followed Dale out the door.

We pulled up to the school and I hopped out of the car.

" Your walking home again today. " Dale said before he sped away.

I sighed before I started to walk to the front doors of the school.

" Yo. " Wyatt said as he started to walk beside me.

" Oh hey. " I smiled.

" Guess what? " Wyatt asked.

" What? " I asked.

" My dad's car broke down again, can your brother fix it for cheap? " Wyatt smiled.

" Why doesn't he's car always break down? " I asked, " And yes I can ask Dale if he'll fix it. "

" will he do it for free possibly? " Wyatt said.

" God no! It's Dale, I'll see if he can fix it tomorrow. "

" Thank you, also is Rosie coming to school today? " Wyatt asked, " I know she said last night in the group chat she wasn't feeling well. "

" I have no clue, but you know Rosie when she get's sick, blows it way out of proportion. " I sighed.

" true. " Wyatt agreed.

......

I sat down in my misp class, Grayson coming in a couple minutes after me.

I pulled out my art book since I didn't have any homework.

I started to work on the sketch that I had been working on for a while, but couldn't get finished since I didn't know how I wanted the final result to look.

Also because once again I saw Grayson looking down at my art book, or maybe it was me thinking he was. But I'm pretty sure he's been doing that all week.