Chapter Twenty-Five: You Talk To Much

Dale wasn't home, neither was my dad

Dale wasn't home, neither was my dad. My tears were cold, freezing.

I got up to my room and changed into something comfy. I kept replaying the fight in my head making me cry even more.

How could I say those things? How could they said those things? Why didn't we both just tell each other?

I wasn't going to be mad that they were dating, if anything I'd be happy for them.

I caused all of this, if I had told them about the fake dating earlier maybe they would have been more open to it, or they would have talked me out of it and then I wouldn't have ended up catching feelings for Grayson in the first place.

Being stuck in a messed up love triangle where I like Grayson, Cane likes me, but Grayson likes nobody unless he's secretly gay and likes Cane!

I picked up my phone trying to text them hopping they would answer, but nothing.

They didn't even ask why we were fake dating.

I heard small taps coming from my window. I whipped away the tears that were sitting under my eyes. I got up and walked over to the window to see Grayson standing there.

I opened my window, " What are you doing here? " I asked trying not to cry because I've cried in front of Grayson way to much in the past week.

" You never answered my text, you always answer right away so I thought something must have been up. I knocked on your door, but you didn't here me. " Grayson explained.

I completely forgot about Grayson's text. That's what started this whole fight in the first place.

" Oh um, sorry I forgot, do you want to come inside? " I asked, " The door's open, just come on up. "

" Sure. " Grayson smiled.

I sat back down on my bed whipping away the rest of the tears that were sitting on my face.

Grayson opened my bed room door.

" Hey- Why are you eye all red and puffy? " Grayson asked, " Either you've been smoking weed or crying. "

I smiled, I wanted to laugh, but I wasn't in the mood for laughing.

Grayson came and sat down on the edge of my bed while I was up closer to my pillows.

" You've ben crying, what happened? " Grayson asked.

" I haven't been crying. " I lied.

" Your nose is red, your eyes are red and watery, what happened? " Grayson asked.

" It's a long story. " I sighed.

" I have time. " Grayson smiled.

I took a deep breath, " Rosie saw your text, then she yelled at me, I yelled at her, I found out her and Wyatt have been dating since the summer which makes sense since they would always leave at the same time. " I paused as my eyes started to fill with tear again.