Chapter Thirty-Four: You Can Tell Him You Fucked Up My Life

I woke up in the morning angry at Olivia

I went threw the whole day, angry, at Olivia, I saw her in the hallway between classes and it took all my strength to not say something.

I was talking to my last period teacher at the end of the day about the project coming up.

I walked out of his classroom, the hallway were now empty, everyone had already left. Grayson had to help Mr. Noel carry boxes again so he said he would meet me down by my locker.

I stopped in the hallway when I saw Olivia leaned up against the locker beside mine.

" What do you want Olivia? " I asked not able to keep the anger in my voice inside.

I walked over to stand near my locker.

" I wanted to say sorry for dropping all that on you yesterday. "

" Are you serious? "

" Yes. "

" God your such a two-faced bitch! " I yelled.

" is everything okay? What did I do wrong? " Olivia asked.

" Is everything okay? Really? Don't play dumb! You kissed my boyfriend! Again! " I yelled not able to keep it in anymore.

" Oh. "

" Oh, oh is really all you have to say right now? " I asked as I took a step closer to her, " I could out you, right here right now. "

" Hey I was just- "

" Just what Olivia, trying to get what you want, well news flash this was not the way to get it! " I yelled as my impulse takes over me and I slap her in the face.

" You just slapped me?! " Olivia said in shock.

" Yeah I did, and you deserve it for everything you put me and my friends threw for years! I don't care if you have family issues that doesn't give you the right to be a bitch! To everyone who is just trying to be nice to you! " I yelled.

" Hey, hey, what's going on? " Grayson asked as he walked over.

" I'm going outside. " I turn around and don't even care to grab my things from my locker.

I walk threw the front door of the school when Grayson grabs my arm.

" Emily what was that, back there? " Grayson asked.

I stop and turn to face him, " She kissed you and you didn't even care to tell me. "

" I- I didn't tell you because it didn't mean anything. "

" Who fucking cares Grayson! You should have told me anyway and maybe all of this wouldn't be happening! Maybe I wouldn't be so mad! " I yelled.

" You could have brought it up yourself. "