Chapter Forty-Two: Tonight And Tomorrow And The Next Day Will Come

Prom, some people say it's the most magical night of their lives

Prom, some people say it's the most magical night of their lives. I see it as just another fancy party that you dress up for.

I stood in my room doing some last touch ups to my make up and hair. I had my hair curled and down along my shoulder, I had a light pink eye shadow with a light nude lip.

" Em! Grayson's here, you ready?! " Dale yelled up to me.

" just tell him to come up here I'm almost done! " I yelled to him.

I turn around to grab my phone when I hear a knock at my bed room door. I turn around with my phone in hand to see Grayson standing there.

" Wow. " Grayson said as he looked me up and down.

I look down at the ground then back up at him, Grayson is just looking at me with his mouth half open like he want's to say something, " Do you like it? "

Grayson walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips, " You look, " he's looks me up and down again before making eye contact with me, " Stunning. "

I giggle with a smile, " Thanks. "

" You look handsome. " I smile.

" Doubt it. " Grayson laughed.

" You do. "

" Thank you. " Grayson smiled as he looked me up and down again, " Didn't I tell you you'd look good in a dress, honestly damn. "

I can feel my cheeks getting red as I start to blush, god this boy has some effect on me.

Grayson leans down and kissed me, he cups my face with his hand, I pull away from him, " We should get going right? "

" Or we could just stay here all night. " Grayson smirked.

I guess Rosie was right about him loving this dress.

" Rosie and Wyatt are most likely waiting for us outside the school so we should really go. "

" Fine, but my parents are out for the night along with my brother, so you are coming over and I am going to take this thing off of you. " Grayson smirked as he rubs his hands up and down my waist.

Okay wow Rosie was really accurate, maybe she's physic?

" Sounds good to me. " I smiled.

Grayson and I walk down stairs.

" Okay I have to get a photo. " my dad said.

" Dad no. "

" I have to. " My dad demands as he pull out his phone and takes a photo of Grayson and I.

" Now, Emily come to the kitchen for a second. "

" Dad we have to get going Rosie and Wyatt are waiting for us. "