Chapter Nine: Cute Pjs

" You should come tonight it will be fun

" You should come tonight it will be fun. " Rosie beamed.

" You know I don't go to party's, besides I have homework. " I said for the fifth time.

" Your always doing homework. " Rosie sighed, " You need to let loose, have fun. "

" How about we just have a movie night tomorrow. " I smiled.

" Fine, I'll tell Wyatt, but if you change your mind that you are coming to the party, text me. " Rosie said as the call came to an end.

I placed my phone down on my desk and got up from the chair to go grab a blanket from my bed.

Parties have never been my thing and they never will be my thing, I like staying home at night watching movies and do homework.

But I did lie to Rosie, I didn't have homework, I just wanted to stay home and work on a book I was trying to write.

I changed into my pajamas and walked down stairs to grab a bag of chips before I started to write when I heard the door bell ring.

I knew it wasn't Dale because he would just walk inside and he was also out with his friends tonight and my dad was on some work thing so it couldn't have been him either.

I walked over to the door and opened it too see Grayson leaning up against the brick wall smoking.

" Cute pjs. " Grayson smirked as he threw the finished cigarette onto the ground, stepping on it.

" Shut up. " I rolled my eyes, " What are you doing here? "

" Your coming to a party with me tonight. " he explained.

" What no, I'm not " I shook my head and started to close my door when Grayson pushed it back open.

" Yes you are. " he smiled as he walked into my house.

" No! " I closed the door and turned to face Grayson who was now standing in my living room. I crossed my arms

" Yes " Grayson combated.

" I literally just told Rosie that I'm not going to that party tonight. " I explained as I walked up the stairs to my room.

" Well your coming. " Grayson said as  he followed me.

I sat down in my desk chair.

" No I'm not, I am staying here watching Avengers Infinity War and working on my book. " I protested.

" Cane is going to be there. Your coming so we can make him give up on you. "

" That is not going to make me come to a party, I've never been to a party and I'm not going to start now. "

" Wait you've never been to a party? " Grayson asked.

" No, I just said that, but why did you think I have? " I asked.