Chapter Twenty-Six: Your Such A Dork

I stood in front of my mirror

I can't help, but be nervous today to see Wyatt and Rosie. I have about all my classes with them and sit beside them in almost ever single one.

I was excited to see Grayson though, I couldn't help smiling and blushing when I thought about him and everything that had happened just the night before.

I straightened out my shirt before walking down stairs to the kitchen.

" Why was Grayson here so late? " Dale asked as I opened the fridge.

" We were studying for a history test. " I smiled.

" As long as nothing happened. " Dale said.

" Nope nothing at all. " I smiled.

I wasn't going to tell Dale about my fight with my friends and I couldn't tell him how I am now just starting to date Grayson after I said I've been dating him for 5 months now.

" Well I'll see you after school. " I smiled.

I grabbed a granola bar from the counter and my back pack from the floor before running out the door to the car.

I actually got to take the car for once since Dale didn't have to work today.

......

I walked into the school, I took a deep breath. Wyatt and Rosie were in the normal spot, I started to walk over to them.

I stopped and stood by them, Rosie and Wyatt looked over at me. I was about to say something when Rosie started to talk, " Go the other way. " she glared.

" I- "

Rosie just glared and pointed.

I turned and started to walk towards my locker.

They just need time I guess, I'll try again another day.

I opened my locker and put my jacket inside. I closed my locker and pulled out my phone.

I started to scroll threw Instagram when all of a sudden two hands were placed on my hips.

" Boo. " Grayson whispered in my ear.

I turned around and punched him in the arm, " You need to stop doing that! " I glared.

" But it's fun. " Grayson smiled before kissing me.

I wasn't a big fan of PDA, but if I was being honest in this moment, right now I didn't mind it that much.

" So are you free this whole weekend? " Grayson asked.

" I should be why? " I asked.

One of Grayson's hands was still on my waist.

" Well... " Grayson took his other hand and tucked my hair behind my ear, " All I can say is, I need you to pack clothes for a weekend and something a bit fancy, but comfortable for a night like a partying outfit. " Grayson smiled.