Chapter Thirty-Nine: You Don't Just Expose Me Like That

I rolled over in my bed and squinted my eyes open

I rolled over in my bed and squinted my eyes open. It's took a couple of seconds to realize that Grayson wasn't there.

Did I just dream all of last night or did he actually leave?

" Grayson? "

I sit up and rub my eyes as my bed room door opens and Grayson walks in carrying two mugs.

" Sorry, I went down stairs and made tea because I remember from the summer you always wanting tea. " Grayson smiled, " I think that's the only thing I ever learned about you from the summer, that you liked tea. "

" Also it's another way for me to say sorry. "

" Thank you, and stop saying sorry. "

" I'll try. " Grayson smiled as he sat down on my bed and passed me my tea.

" Thanks. " I smiled and took a sip.

" Ah that's hot. " I said as I pulled the mug away from my lips and placed it on my side table.

Grayson laughed, " I should have warned you. "

" Your lucky my dad and brother didn't come home early because if they walked into the kitchen and saw you standing there shirt less you would have been punched again. " I laughed.

" I guess that I'm lucky. " Grayson smiled.

I couldn't help, but smile along with him. I was so happy that we were back together, even if I was bawling my eyes out two nights ago because I wanted to punch him in the face, all of those feeling are gone because I'm happy.

" What made you come over last night? "

" Well I was at the diner eating when Rosie and Wyatt came in and Rosie yelled at me to talk to you. Then I realized I was being a dick so I came here and badda bing badda boom here we are. " Grayson smiled.

" Rosie does have a way to scare people into doing things. " I laughed.

My phone started to ring. I lean over to pick it up from the night table.

" Speak of the devil, it's Rosie. " I said as I answered the phone, " Hello. "

" Hey, where are you? "

" What do you mean? "

" You were supposed to meet Wyatt and I at the diner, were talking about the summer rode trip after graduation, remember? " Rosie said.

I did not remember.

" Yeah, of course I remember, I thought we were meeting at 12. "

" Nope, 11. Now get your ass down here. " Rosie said as the line cut off.

" Everything good? " Grayson asked.

" I forgot I had to meet Rosie and Wyatt at the diner, so do you want to come with me? " I asked.