Chapter Twenty-Eight: How Many Times Do I Have To Say I Want You

I sat at my desk putting my hair up in a pony tail

I sat at my desk putting my hair up in a pony tail. I was getting ready for Olivia's birthday party tonight, Grayson was coming to pick me up around 6.

I walked over to my mirror and straightened out my white crop top as I threw my cropped black sweater on. I hiked up my denim washed jeans since they were starting to fall down. I turned around to grab my phone off my desk.

" And there's my beautiful girlfriend. "

I turned around to see Grayson standing in my door way.

" Hey, " I smiled, " Thanks. "

Grayson walks over to me and pulled me into a hug. As we were still hugging he pulled me away a little bit and looked down at me.

" Are you ready for the party? " he asked.

" I mean we have to go to Olivia's house, and I know Rosie and Wyatt are going to be there. Rosie was livestreaming while she got ready. " I sighed.

" That doesn't matter, your still going to have fun. " Grayson smiled.

" I hope so. " I look down.

" Hey, " Grayson lifts back up my head, " Your going to have fun, I promise. I'm going to make this a fun party for you. "

I smiled, " Okay. "

" Now let's get going, or were going to be late. I have a feeling Olivia doesn't want people to be late. "

I grabbed the birthday card I had for her off of my night table as we were walking out of my bed room.

......

We pulled up to Olivia's three story house. I now understand why she would have been lonely at Christmas. We got out of the car and walked up to the house. Colored lights were flashing out of every window, people were gathered around outside smoking and drinking and music was blasting from every direction.

How had the cops not been called yet?

" Is Olivia rich or something? " Grayson asked.

" Maybe, I don't really talk to her... remember " I shrug as we walked.

" I know, just thought you two might have been some what friends when you were young. "

" Nope, she was friends with Rosie, then they got in a fight about a boy they both liked and yeah. " I explained.

We walked into the party, so many people were just roaming around the house carrying drinks.

" Hey! "

Grayson and I turned around to see Olivia walking over to us.

Olivia pulled me into a hug, I looked over to Grayson confused at what was going on.

Was she drunk or something? She's never hugged me.

" I'm glad you two could make it. " Olivia smiled.