Chapter Seventeen: We Should Just Break That Deal

Every year in my drama class we do a secret Santa and exchange them right before Christmas break starts

Dale and I picked up Rosie today since she didn't have anyone to give her a ride.

Rosie hopped into the back of the car.

" Morning. " Rosie smiled as she buckled her seat belt.

" Morning. " I smiled.

Dale pulled out of her drive way and down the road. Dale has never liked Rosie for some reason.

" So who did you get for secret Santa? " Rosie asked leaning forwards in between the seats.

" I'm not telling you, it's a secret for a reason. " I smiled.

" Now that makes me think you go me. " Rosie scoffed.

" I didn't get you. " I said.

" Then did you get Grayson? " Rosie asked.

" Who's Grayson? " Dale asked.

" That guy you met around the beginning of the year. " I said.

" You two are still friends I thought that you were just working on a school project together. " Dale said.

" Oh there not friends, there dating ." Rosie smiled as we pulled up to the school.

I looked back at Rosie and glared.

We got out of the car and started to walk towards the front of the school.

" I hadn't told him I was dating Grayson yet. " I glared. I never wanted to tell him because Grayson and I weren't really dating!

" Why not? Hasn't he been to your house? " Rosie asked.

" Yes, but not when he's home! I don't need another boy to get punched in the face at my house. " I explained.

" Why would he even care, he's never cared about you since- " she stopped talking, " Sorry. "

" It's fine, can't hide from it forever, like my brother. " I sighed.

Rosie and I walked over to the guys who were sitting down where Rosie and I normally sit.

" Hey your in our spot. " Rosie glared

" We never sit down we're staying. " Wyatt said.

Rosie punched him in the arm.

" I'm actually going to go to class. " I smiled.

" Wait why? " Grayson asked.

" Because I want too. " I smiled, " See you guys later. "

I walked away and into msip and sat down in my spot, I pulled out the wrapped present I had for Wyatt. I got him a watch that he's been wanting.