Chapter 9: Under Attacked

Sinbad's POV

Several gunshots that came from the other side of the building were heard. One of the guards came rushing to me with a panicked expression.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"We are under attacked sir!" the armored male said.

Another guard came saying, "Sir Sinbad you and that girl must get inside. It's not safe here."

"Right. (Y/n) let's go!" I patted her shoulder. She gave a nod and the two guards escorted the both of us to safety.

Alibaba's POV

The people were running everywhere. Guards were aligned as they carried out some weapons and explosives.

"Where could (Y/n) be?!" I tried to keep myself calm but my mind just kept on panicking. I went to every room I knew but (Y/n) was nowhere to be found.

"Sir, you're not safe here. Please come with me so I can take you to the others." a guard appeared behind me.

"No! I need to find (Y/n) first." I hesitated and backed away.

"Alibaba!" a feminine voice called out. All my worries vanished when I recognised that it was (Y/n)'s voice.

"(Y/n)!" I rushed to her and hugged her tightly.

"Alibaba, (Y/n), you two go with the others." Sinbad interrupted.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I can take care of myself. Now go!" he gestured the guard to guide us.

"Please be safe, Sinbad-san." (Y/n) muttered.

Ja'far's POV

"General Ja'far all the people are now inside." a soldier, followed by three more behind him marched towards me.

"Ja'far!" a male called out. I knew that voice all too well.

"Sin?! What are you doing here? You should be inside with the others." I scolded him.

"Eh? I can't just watch you all getting injured." he readied a gun that a soldier gave to him, "Besides, I'm the CEO of this company. I can do anything I want."

"Still defiant as ever..." I sighed in surrender and picked up some dynamites. The first explosion came and gunshots were fired again. Me and Sin rushed to the area of the explosion.

"Sh*t, this is bad." a group of soldiers were down, bathing in their own blood. Another gunshot was fired but the sound was louder compared to the others. I turned around only to see a person covered with a gas mask holding a grenade. So, he's the one responsible for the explosion.

He pointed his gun towards us and fired it. I ran quickly, avoiding the bullets. And in return, I fired back towards the unkown man but he was too fast so he was pretty much uninjured.

"Dammit!" I cursed under my breath. More unkown people came and started firing their guns to the soldiers and to us. I was running out of bullets and to make it worse those terrorists unleashed some sort of sleeping gas to the other area.

"Is the great Ja'far getting tired?" a male voice mocked. I gritted my teeth and ignored his words as I continued firing the other terrorists.

"Shut up you as*hole!" I retorted.

"Ja'far look out!" Sinbad shouted and a dynamite rolled near me. It took me time to avoid the explosion so I was sent flying away due to the impact.

A stinging sensation ran over my body. Luckily I only felt a bit of pain thanks to the armor I was wearing. I tried to pull myself back out but I hissed in pain because of the newly formed wound on my left arm.

Sinbad came and helped me out. The smoke of the explosion began disappearing but while it was fading away two, no, probably around five silhouettes were in front of us.

The smoke completely disappeared and the silhouttes can now be seen. The face that I didn't want to see was right in front of me, grinning.

"It's been so long Sinbad and Ja'far!" he placed his shotgun on his shoulder.

"Why are you here Judar?" Sinbad questioned angrily.

"I was just paying a visit to some of my dearest friends." he exclaimed, stressing the word dearest.

"We aren't your friends and we'll never will be." I held my injured arm, ignoring the pain emitting from it.

"I knew you would say that... I was here for some announcements coming from Kouen. You all still remember him don't you?" he pointed a small dagger to us.

We remained silent until loud footsteps came rushing to us. A group of soldiers were aiming their guns towards Judar and his crew but none had fired because the terrorists were also aiming at us.

"If one of you fires then your CEO and general will be shot." Judar said threateningly.

"Just say what you have to say Judar." Sinbad held a stoic expression.

"Oh yeah... well, Ren Kouen instructed us to get some of your supplies without harming you. But since one of your soldiers aimed at my men then we had no choice but to use force." Judar smirked in pride.

"You bastard!" I snapped.

"Ja'far..." before I could launch an attack on Judar, Sinbad held me back. I gave him a look of confusion then he shook his head.

"What supplies do you need?" he stepped forward.

"Just some medical supplies, and food." he pointed at the box of medical apparatus supplies.

"Guards, go get them some medical supplies and food." Sinbad signalled to the soldiers. All they did was nod and march to the building.

"Sin, what are you doing?!" I gave him a look of disapproval.

"Just... trust me Ja'far." he said. The soldiers came back with boxes of supplies. Judar gestured his crew to take them. His crew went inside their trucks while he was still in front of us, grinning like there's no tomorrow.

"Well, you got what you want. Now leave..." Sinbad made a look to Judar.

"Yeah, yeah I know that." he whined and turned his back on us but before he could start walking he slightly tilted his head unto us and his grin disappeared, "Oh, and you might want your people to hide in a more safer place."

(Y/n)'s POV

I stared helplessly onto the large window that was covered with a large curtain. Ja'far, Sinbad and the others were face-to-face with the terrorists. The soldiers gave away some boxes that I think are medical supplies. The unkown terrorists took them and went to the trucks.

But one of them didn't go with them yet. He was still talking but after Sinbad responded he turned around. I was staring intensely at him and because of how focused I am I didn't get to act fast and realise that he threw a glance at me. I was taken by surprise that he was actually smiling at me.

I quickly closed the curtains in fear that he might get in here and attack us.

"(Y/n), what did you see?" Chie questioned me.

"O-one of them s-saw me." I stuttered.