Chapter 34: She's Missing

Hakuryuu's POV

The room where (y/n) and her friends were staying seemed quiet. I didn't see them since the whole afternoon. Maybe I should check on them.

But they might be sleeping, it would be rude for me to interrupt them. I readied my bed and plopped in it. I've finished packing my things for tomorrow and everything else is now being prepared.

I guess everything is settled then.

I slowly closed my eyes and fell to sleep.

(Y/n)'s POV

I cooked the corned beef as Morgiana helped with the dishes. Amira and Aladdin were at the living room, chilling while watching the t.v.

After a few minutes, the food was cooked. We brought them to the dining room and called Amira and Aladdin. They both took a seat with the chairs that we neatly organized. It didn't take long for us to finish our meals. I washed the dishes with Amira and then she led us to a room for us to sleep.

The house only had two bedrooms. One was for Amira's parents and one was for her. She let us stay to her parents' room, Aladdin insisted on sleeping on the couch.

I was the only one left awake. I was thinking about the escape and what our consequences will be once we get caught. We can't hide forever. Kouen might already know that we escaped and he probably sent his crew to find us.

I don't know where we can find help. Sinbad is nowhere to find and I can't contact Alibaba. I think I should find a place with wi-fi signal. But in the mean time, I should rest first.

Judar's POV

My ears twitched when I heard my annoying alarm clock. I ended up throwing it because of irritation. The clock shattered to pieces but at least the ringing stopped. I remembered that Kouen assigned us to a mission so I had to prepare.

I groggily got up and took my backpack. The only things I need to bring are guns, food and other weapons to kill. I don't like bringing a heavy bag so I need to limit the things to make it lighter.

I brought a shotgun and some bullets, a pack of nachos and peaches, lastly a knife. I shoved all of them in my bag and walked out of my room. I suddenly remembered that I didn't get to visit (y/n) so I thought of talking to her for a minute.

I made it to her room. I opened the door slowly and peeked my head in. The room was empty, but their things are still here.

I was starting to panic. I don't know why.

"(Y/n)?!" I tried calling out her name. No one responded. Questions were starting to fill my mind.

'Did they leave?'

'Were they turned into zombies?'

I ran out of the room to tell Hakuryuu.

Kouen's POV

I was overcome with anger. Two of the men I've assigned to guard (y/n) and her friends failed me. They have let four traitors escape.

"We are really sorry Lord Kouen." Mark bowed along with Dan.

I clicked my teeth in annoyance, "Since you've failed accomplishing such an easy task I'll have no choice but to punish you."

The two men looked at me with fear. They were on their knees, begging for another chance.

"Please sir Kouen, we'll be better next time!" Dan begged.

"It's too late for that, send them away." I turned my face and commanded the other men to usher them away. I can hear their pleas and screams until there were no more noise. Just silence.

'I'll find you traitors at all costs. . .'

Hakuryuu's POV

I had finished changing my clothes when somebody knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I saw Judar open the door, he looked like he ran a marathon.

"Woah. . . why do you look so stressed?"

"It's (y/n) and the others," he stopped for a moment to catch his breath.

"Why? What happened?" worry started to set in me.

"They're gone."

My eyes widened for a moment. I quickly ran to their room and slammed the door open. Judar is right. They are gone! But why are their things still in the room?

I examined the room and looked at the things left behind. It seemed like they were gone so sudden. Maybe Judar was just being over dramatic.

"We gotta tell Kouen." Judar said then ran off to his office. I was going to stop him but he's already away from my room.

Judar's POV

I dashed off to Kouen's office. Hakuryuu was shouting from his room but I didn't bother in listening to him.

"Kouen!" I slammed his door. He looked at me with a face that looked like he's not in the mood for talking.

"Yes Judar?" he didn't bother to look at us. His attention was on his paperwork.

"Judar why can't you wait for me?!" Hakuryuu huffed.

"It's about (y/n) and her friends." I ignored the crybaby guy. After I finished my statement my statement Kouen's eyes lifted to meet mine.

"What's the problem with them?" he rose a brow.

"They aren't in their rooms,"

Kouen didn't answer for a moment.

"Maybe they're just roaming around the building." he said.

"We're gonna find them." as I turned around to exit his room, Kouen stood up.

"My men will handle it. For now, you should get to the car for your mission. Kougyoku is waiting."

I nodded, "Okay."

(Y/n)'s POV

I heard the sound of birds. My eyes slowly opened as my vision adjusted to the light. It was daytime.

Morgiana isn't in the room anymore. I stretched my back and slid my slippers. Glancing at the window, I noticed that the snow had stopped. The grass was starting to show and the sun was melting the remaining snow.

Amira was also awake. Her clothes were new and her hair was wrapped in a towel.

"Morning miss (y/n)!" she waved her hand.

"Morning Amira, why are you up early?" I asked her.

"That's because I'm used to waking up early." she smiled sheepishly.

"Oh. Hey Amira, do you know where Morg is?"

"She's at the kitchen searching for food."

"Okay thanks!" I headed to the kitchen. Morgiana was sitting on a chair, eating a bowl of cereal.

"Where did you find that bowl of cereal?" she looked up at me, her mouth full of cereal. Morgiana pointed at a closet just behind her. I tried to reach it out, turns out I've gained some height and I was able to grab hold of the handle. (The author never grew taller in 2019 ; ^:)

Inside the closet was filled with boxes of cereal. I felt wistful for a moment. Since when did I last eat cereal? Besides the boxes of cereal, there's also a can of milk. I thought of just grabbing the can of milk since Morgiana has an open box of cereal.

"Can I have some cereal?" I asked Morg for permission. She gave a nod and passed the box to me.

"Thanks!" I opened the can of milk with a can opener that I found somewhere. Then I grabbed the box of cereal and let it's contents fall to the bowl. Lastly, I poured on the milk.

I grabbed a spoon and tasted the cereal. It's my first time eating another brand of cereal, the taste is just the same from the cereal that I always love.

---------------------------------

This was published late I apologize!😭

More chapters coming soon tho